Lack of Conversation

Mirah

I love you
Forums completely bore me right now. I have even been visiting new forums, I read the threads, I think about posting, I know what I would say, but why? It would just be another response. It is not interesting to me. There is no back and forth conversation.
Well, I could log on to MSN for some real true genuine back and forth conversation. Yes, I could do that.
Or I could call someone on the phone.
Text even for a less informal means of communication with a fellow human being. I could chat with my roommate. I could go visit my neighbor. Wait, I have neighbors? I don't even know thier names hardly.

Love Child

One Love
So Gonad is Mod, I am not, Hummus got laid, Pickle is not here, Loktar is, Yub is not, Kitty sort of is-not really tho because he/she/it isn't anywhere due to real life things, SuN? Who knows. J&L who cares. Illy we adore her. Pandora we love. Dirk is sweet, Conchaga is horny, I realllly wwas not going to mention everybodies names, but once you mention one name you have to mention them all. Who the fuck cares?! Not I said the pirate.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oooooh It appears that I am close to 10,000. Hmmmm The End Could Be Closer Than I thought.

And I'm close to 20,000. I was hoping to make 20,000 before the new year but with it being so dead around here, it looks like I won't. Who cares?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
DAmmit! Really? What happens at 10 AM? I haven't decided if I am going to work tomorrow or not. I really want to.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Don't go to work? Everyone so far has said this. I really wanted to, but think I should stay home for another day. Its almost like a mini vacation! Except that its not, or something like that.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
DAmmit! Really? What happens at 10 AM? I haven't decided if I am going to work tomorrow or not. I really want to.

At 10 AM I get up and get ready for work at 11 AM. I'd like to take tommorrow off but I've already taken way too many these past few months. I'll be lucky if I can pay the bills this month.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You should go to work Loktar. If you are able. Work! Work! Work! I love work, sometimes, most of the time. Its not bad.