Laker_Girl and Other CAers...

School fired all the dishwashers.
Now they are paying students (federal aide assisted) $10/hour, 20 hours a week max. to do it.
it's actually working too.

You make a good point but I don't like it when the gardners take a break, heat up the hot plate on the sidewalk and start heating tortillas, that's just a fire hazard.

(True story btw)

Chiyo-Chan said:
I say we keep them here. No one else in America would cut my lawn for peanuts. Or Beans, more accurately.

I'll be cutting my own goddamn yard. Christ, has everyone in this country turned into spoiled motherfuckers who can't do anything for themselves? Now somebody bring me a beer. *yawn/stretch*

:lol:

^I'm sure I'll make a good wife but if "Get me a beer" doesn't have, "Sweetheart if you get up could you please..." We're not going to last long.

Laker_Girl said:
^I'm sure I'll make a good wife but if "Get me a beer" doesn't have, "Sweetheart if you get up could you please..." We're not going to last long.

You know I'd never be impolite to you like that, kitten. All other considerations aside, I make it a rule never to be rude to anyone who knows where I sleep. ;)

It hadn't occured to me either until the supervisor at the hair salon I used to work for started calling me that.

^^I'll be sure to sleep in a codpiece. :P

Oh, and by the way -- although we don't get to see it often, this is the unhidden face of the illegal alien invasion of this country. This is why they won't contribute to this society, why they won't learn to function in it at all except on the most marginal level. They intend to remake it to their own vision, and that is precisely what they're doing.

Anyone know of a good Mexican message board...one where I don't have to learn that drooling babble in order to "communicate" with them?

Back