Laker_Girl rants about the elections:

Tyrant

Oh BG, don't worry your pretty little head, the very first thing the dems will do is try and impeach Bush. It will be impossible and a total and complete waste of valuable time and money but since when has wasting time and money ever stopped the dems? Believe me, if the dems had trash on Bush it would have been front page news everyday since it broke.

Anyhoo, I bet a lot of people are wishing they'd made some sort of bet with me right now but the truth is I knew this would happen. I wish it hadn't but it doesn't surprise me in the least. Americans have the attention span of a fish and are easily frightened by the media. I believe Americans aren't necessarily behind the Democratic party but just want to see what tricks they have up their sleeves. They've seen what the Republicans can do and unfortunately they were completely smothered with the bad and failed to pay attention to the booming economy, low unemployment rates, and advances in reasonable healthcare. Beaten down with a going nowhere war sucked up all of the room in their brains and nothing else was able to eek in. It's a shame but it was bound to happen, when you have a take no sh*t president people long for the warm and fuzzy.

I was just watching old episodes of A Different World and The Cosby Show and God the '90's were just cupcakeafied and overloaded with expected tolerence of different cultures, that renewed my disgust for Bill Clinton. This is AMERICA not Africa or Asia or Ireland or Italy or any other country in the world. Be apart of the American culture or go to the country that has the culture you wish to identify with.

Anyway, that little rant was out of fear, I refuse to go through yet another Afrocentric decade...I might have to move to Europe.
Hilarious.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She has sour ovaries, forget the grapes.

SC is a public board. We can all read it for ourselves. What's the point in recreating the threads from over there over here? It's a waste of TK server load. The server is already strained as it is. These superfluous thread retreads aren't welcome here.

Admins: Can we please have these retread threads deleted to alleviate server load? Thanks in advance.

-GB

jack

Why don't you suck my pedantic cock, Grammour Boy?

Tyrant

Someone please to explain to Mr. Tapeworm McParasite what the purpose of the GFHH is, as it is quite clear the n00bish one is hard of reading.

jack

Tapeworm Parasite! LOL

jack

I liked the little badly drawn bird keeks used for an av when he was trying to get Lil and Tiff to cyber with him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Leave her alone, she's entitled to her opinions.

Although with all the hoohah about censoring derogatory gay references over there, I guess they haven't gotten around to racial PC rules yet...

Panda

by Laker_Bitch's twisted logic, she should kick herself out of the country and donate her home to native AMERICAN Indians

jack

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Leave her alone, she's entitled to her opinions.

Although with all the hoohah about censoring derogatory gay references over there, I guess they haven't gotten around to racial PC rules yet...

It's a troll board, remember?

Jesus.

Tyrant

Panda said:
by Laker_Bitch's twisted logic, she should kick herself out of the country and donate her home to native AMERICAN Indians
I dunno, I thought this:

Oh BG, don't worry your pretty little head, the very first thing the dems will do is try and impeach Bush. It will be impossible and a total and complete waste of valuable time and money

was pretty funny considering what Clinton went through. That and 'booming' economy.

BoOm!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
jack said:
It's a troll board, remember?

Jesus.
OH NOES I WASN"T COOL AND TROLL-Y LIKE THE GANG!!!

Pfft.

jack

That one smelled like something died inside you....you need more fiber.

Tyrant

Since I'm not going to be let in, this is the next best thing...possibly better.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Messenger said:
I dunno, I thought this:

Oh BG, don't worry your pretty little head, the very first thing the dems will do is try and impeach Bush. It will be impossible and a total and complete waste of valuable time and money

was pretty funny considering what Clinton went through. That and 'booming' economy.

BoOm!

"When Clinton lied, nobody died!"

I saw that stenciled on the back of a pickup today, .... right above it was "I don't break for hippies" I should have taken a photo.

:D
mm

Tyrant

It appears that Tapeworm McParasite has taken to spamming by bringing the admins the most idiotic requests.

Admins: Can we please move his bullshit posts to QSF, the Badlands, or DC to alleviate clutter? Thanks in advance.

_M!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Messenger said:
I dunno, I thought this:

BoOm!

If you knew L_G, you'd find this comment particularly funny. Ask her about her Kobe Bryant fetish. ;)

I was just watching old episodes of A Different World and The Cosby Show and God the '90's were just cupcakeafied and overloaded with expected tolerence of different cultures, that renewed my disgust for Bill Clinton. This is AMERICA not Africa or Asia or Ireland or Italy or any other country in the world. Be apart of the American culture or go to the country that has the culture you wish to identify with.

I like L_G, but when she shows her hypocritical side, she pulls all the stops.

Tyrant