Laker_Girl

Joker

Clown Prince of Crime
Is she still here?
I'd like to ask for forgiveness for our M&M's debacle!

I haven't been able to eat them ever SINCE!

:joker:

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
She's pregnant now and could certainly use the candy you owe her!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I forgot the password to the Body bag dual, or I'd shock your firm yet pliant ass, Joker :bigass:

jack

jack

Great avatar... :joker:
Who impregnated her? Was it lawful?

Yeah she's finally fucking BDM legitimately, I guess they got married or something.

Joker

Clown Prince of Crime
Yeah she's finally fucking BDM legitimately, I guess they got married or something.

Cute! He can buy her M&M's then.

So, how long has it been? You still got those pictures? *joke!*
How's life?

jack

Cute! He can buy her M&M's then.

So, how long has it been? You still got those pictures? *joke!*
How's life?

Actually, I only had the dual for about a month, after I met the owner IRL. I tried to troll you with it, but you were hibernating.

Joker

Clown Prince of Crime
't was a BUSY day. A day to be remembered in the days to come as the DAY of days.

I sold a movie with Robert Loggia in it today and that made me think of Malcom, is that monkeyman still alive? And while we're on it, how's John? Are they all restricted to LoNAF or are they also hiding behind some dual here?

jack

Loggia hasnt posted here in ages. I'm not sure who the other person is you're talking about.

jack

I remember Dr Phlox :)

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Mal's still around, but only at Lonaf these days. You'll find him as Colin Mochie or something similar. John is Fuddlemiff here; you'll find him in the MineField. Pope Dan is no longer around either here or at Lonaf, so I'll say hi for you.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Don't forget to drop by Lonaf. I know a few others that'd love to see you, like a certain Bossy Library Lady ;)