Lando Calrissian vs. Michael Jacson on ECW RAW

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
:shock:[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfOytw47EZU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qfOytw47EZU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
LOL..if this convinces me of anything it's that Alan Partridge would make a brilliant Wrestling commentator. Not a bad impression really.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
AWESOME.

Big Dick McGee

Can you acutally created these characters yourself in a PS3 game??

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you can. They've always had pretty decent character creation features. Looks like some of those textures (Mikes jacket) were scanned in from photo's though. So that must be a feature as well.

Big Dick McGee

Awesome, I need to find out what game that is, and pick it up at the bargain bin.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think I saw 2008 in a bargain bin for a fiver, is it worth it?

CaptainWacky

I haven't played a wrestling game since No Mercy on N64, and that used a totally different (superior) engine, but they can be a lot of fun.

Big Dick McGee

I don't know any of the current wrestlers, do I don't know how relevant 2009 would be for me. I do remember that on the one I had for PS2 circa 2003 had a pretty decent character creator, come to think of it. I managed to win the championship with "Jake Fuego", a character I created with The Rock's basic set moves, and the Stone Cold Stunner as a finisher. I'll have to check IGN to see how the latest one stacks up.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I generally prefare to shoot people or run them over than spend a few minuets mashing the buttons over and over

Big Dick McGee

Why'd the embedded link get all scrood up?

CaptainWacky

It's working (again) now.