Last Night

Love Child

One Love
I was to meet my lover in Auburn. I walked all the way from Tacoma, over some railway for about a mile and then next to some undesirable tunnels for another mile. I picked up some sticks along the way and when I finally made it through a store to cut through some guy asked me what my business was being there. I had the sticks, I knew I could be smart with him, so I was.
I only wish now I could remember what it was I said to him. He left me alone and let me walk on through.
I saw my lover sitting in his truck and we went inside. He dropped his pants and I knealt down to suck his cock. We quickly had company and he picked up his pants. I wanted to continue, but he did not appreciate the audience.
I followed him outside where there was the perfect fence and hill side in which to suck him off.
This was no good either as the company seemed to follow us outside as well.
Pretty soon my lover was not to be found and I was thrown into trying to decide who was to join us. None of the candidates were suitable to me so I went to the back bedroom waiting for my lover to join me.
Instead she arrived, she looked just like Gonad. She was Gonad if I knew any better. But she looked so young. I was so happy to see her and really surprised, as soon as her boyfriend showed up I realized she was doing it for him so I complied.
She pulled down her skirt and revealed to me the biggest strap on dildo I have ever seen. It was white and flexible and soft to the touch. I gasped at how huge it was. I began stroking it. She motioned for me to get on top. But first she kissed me. That was for her boyfriend audience I knew.
I tried getting on top, hoping my lover would walk in the door, hoping the other couple on the bed next to us would leave but they did not.
The dildo would not fit inside. I looked at her confused, how could she choose such a huge thing and think it would fit in my tight box?
The owner of the house came into the room and granted us permission to carry on. We didn't care, we would have anyway.
I woke up shortly after in a daze.

The next scene had me at the same restaurant I always end up at. The Italian one run by an Asian lady.

Love Child

One Love
I used to work for her, so I always go back to the kitchen and say hi. I wanted ice tea and lasagne, but I didn't order yet. Maybe she was busy or I wasn't hungry yet.

I found myself outside and there were people in the beer garden and one machine that I was curiuos about. I got on top of the machine, pulled the lever forward and began to move upward. It was like a snow mobile except for flying. Pulling the handles forward caused me to move forward, pulling them back caused me to move backwards. I could gage how far up or down I went.

Finally when people saw the machine in motion they wanted to try it as well. I think next up was a girl I had my eye on. She knew how to run the machine, I didn't have to tell her.

I gave it over to her and went inside to order some lasagne and ice tea.