Last Sup @ the Coffee Table

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
After a nearly 6-month hiatus, I've just completed a 3-figure upload of pics from my weird & wooly personal collection. Start Here.

I also noticed how all the images are now cached on TK's site/server/whathaveyou. I've been lazy about figuring out how the whole Gallery works, even though I've submitted a few things over the past month or so (waiting for approval was a bit annoying --don't know if that's changed.) Nevertheless, I'd like to take this opportunity to offer up all the (surviving) images in Shitty Dual's Coffee Table Photo Album for use/abuse in the TK Gallery. I don't mean to have others do a shitload of work for me, and don't even know if it's feasible. All the same, I think it'd enrich this new feature we have to a degree that it might actually draw some passersby in, seeing how it's the first thing that draws the eye when the main page loads.

I should also add that this is kinda prelude to me going on semi-sabbatical. I know I haven't contributed much in the way of posts the past couple months; todays image-dump was by way of trying to make up for it. As it is, RL + personal projects beckon. I also just need to accept the fact that, without copious amounts of cocaine, I'm NEVER going to take back the Mahjong Connect title from Robert "Monkey" Loggia.

Not just yet though. Enjoy the pics. :techman:

UPDATE: Wow...I just discovered a vast swath of pics was "moved or deleted" by Photochuckit. I'll look into it.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
668.imgcache.png

Well, that means the loss of only about 800 pics or so...

I give up. Back to the arcade.

:eek:hwell: