Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Words...

Friday

Bazinga!
...of Stanley Tookie Wilson, played at his funeral:
“The war within me is over. I battled my demons and I was triumphant. Teach them how to avoid our destructive footsteps. Teach them to strive for higher education. Teach them to promote peace and teach them to focus on rebuilding the neighborhoods that you, others and I helped to destroy.â€
May his message be heard.

May his soul rest in peace.

Actually, I think his last words may have been "oh shit" or possibly "I'm fucked".

Of course, depending on what his last meal was, they could have also been along the lines of "oh are you guys in for one HELL of a mess".

Followed of course by the long slow hiss of his last breath.

I have it on good faith that his last words where "Tell Serek he'll never get his own forum"

My he be ass-raped with a dildo covered in broken glass by Hitler, Stalin, and Howard Cosell for all eternity. It's what he deserves.

Big Dick McGee said:
My he be ass-raped with a dildo covered in broken glass by Hitler, Stalin, and Howard Cosell for all eternity. It's what he deserves.

Add some hot sauce to that.. and I think you'll have a winner.

Actually, this is as good a time as any to tell you all that I have my own forum here on TK -- invitation only, though, of course. ;)

HA HA HA, WELL ARE YOPU KNWOING WHAT?

THE JOKE IS BEING ON YOU TOMORROW, I HAVE A PAPER TO PUBLISH THE HATE CRIMES MANY ADMINS AND MOD MAKE HERE.

AM I MENTIONING NAMES? NO. ARE YOU WISHING THE PAPER WILL NOT MENTION NAMES? YES.

WILL BE THE PAPER MENTIONING NAMES? YES THEY ARE.

NOW TELL ME?!

ARE THOSE HATE MONGERS AND JEW BACKERS WORRIED NOW THAT I HAVE MADE IT TO PUBLIC DISPLAY IN A LOCAL NEWSPAPER?

I AM THINKING YES.

ALL THOSE HATE CRIME MEMBERS WILL SOON BE SEING THE END OF THEIR SO CALLED LIFE.

THANKS RIGHT?

Aw TQ, you have your own forum and you haven't invited me yet?

Oh well, I'll just go back to busting on the n00bies then. It's like shooting Great White sharks in a wine barrel.

Dark Link said:
Aw TQ, you have your own forum and you haven't invited me yet?

Oh well, I'll just go back to busting on the n00bies then. It's like shooting Great White sharks in a wine barrel.

Shoot away, internet tough guy. Your hate bounces off me.

No it doesn't. It slaps you in the face, crawls down your throat, wraps itself around your gut and then crawls up and down your body beneath your skin.

That's why you're here. You HATE our way of doing things on this site so you came here to threaten and try to destroy it.

You've been pwned by your own hatred. And we just keep feeding it and you more and more.

The_Skan said:
HA HA HA, 井您知道什麼? 笑話是在您明天, 我有一張紙出版因仇恨造成的犯罪許多ADMINS 並且MOD 做得這裡。 我是提及名字嗎? 不。您祝願本文不會提及名字嗎? 是。 將是本文提及名字? 是他們是。 現在告訴我?! 那些怨恨MONGERS 和猶太人靠山擔心即然我做了它對公開顯示在一張地方報紙? 我認為是。 所有那些因仇恨造成的犯罪成員很快將是SEING 他們所謂的生活的結尾。 感謝糾正?

?!

I thought is last words were "Find the Fucking Vein you Honkey prick!"

fUCK YOU ALL!