Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
So do you think they'll give him 3 years to stop sucking like they did Conan?

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I caught part the interview he did with Robert De Niro, De Niro did not look like he was having a good time or was into it at all.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
De Niro acts that way with every interviewer. He was the worst choice to have as a first guest.

He should have leaned more on his SNL connections and gotten Steve Martin or Bill Murray. Or at least any movie star who would come in early and work on a bit together.

I tuned out after the monologue last night, which was OK but lacked any personality. He was just reading news headlines and then delivering the punchlines as if he were back on Weekend Update.

He'll be fair to okay, but not groundbreaking or even excellent. It'll all depend on the guests.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Yes, but is he sexier than Conan?

I thought his interview with Tina Fey the other night was surprisingly boring. The audience wanted to laugh a lot, he just gave them no reason to.

I really don't think Fallon's pacing works very well in that format at all, I hope he turns it around but so far so boring.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't think the standards are that high for late night, he'll probably have the job for the next 20yrs.