Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lauren

So they had a poll on BOTS about which ex-housemate should still be in the house and Lauren was top with a massive 49% (Benedict was second but only had 15%.) Which was nice, but then I just end up annoyed and thinking "yeah, but she's not still there."

I finally watched the dinner party. Ouch! Caroline looked totally broken!

Shievonne was on fire, though. I still think she's putting it all on, but she is hilarious (in small doses. Anything more and it gets annoying).

And yes, Lauren was lovely!

Best so far. Has "Call Me Maybe" as her theme. MUST WIN.

Oh Lauren. EVERY year I become obsessed with a female housemate and it ends up ruining the show for me when they're evicted (Sunshine, Maisy) or turn out to be evil (Noirin). I always tell myself not to the next year, but...

I liked Lauren instantly from her VT. She didn't set off any of my "horrible person" alarms, no vanity, no sign of bitchiness. And she never let me down in the house. So of course I got a bit obsessed, but she deserved it. Okay, she had ups and downs in there and it probably would have been better for her if she'd got over the "why don't they like me?" thing earlier and realised they were all horrible people and not liking her mean she was actually a good person. But that's because she was honest about her emotions and real. I found hed endlessly entertaining and she could be more amusing pulling a funny face for a minute than so called "funny" housemates like Becky ever managed in nine weeks. And yeah she was cute and I can understand why Adam liked her, but I honestly liked her for a lot more than just shallow reasons. It's not a surprise at all that scum like Ashleigh and Caroline hated her. She's everything they'll never be.

I think she probably would have won if she'd beaten Luke A in that eviction vote (as all the polls said she would) too. My favourite housemate of the series.