LEAVE VISTA ALONE!!!

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of Vista after all it has been through?

Its sales are flagging. Leopard made Steve Ballmer mad. He threw two fucking chairs.

Mr. Mischief turned out to be a blogger, and now he's posting stories to slashdot. All you people care about is quality and usability.

It's a version of Windows! What you don't realize is that Vista is just being Windows and all you do is write a bunch of crap about it.

Microsoft hasn't made a good OS in years. It prefixes everything with "Win" because all you people care about is WINNING! WINNING! WINNING!

LEAVE IT ALONE! You are lucky it even boots you bastards! LEAVE VISTA ALONE!

Please!

Don Reisinger talked about professionalism and said if Steve Ballmer was a professional he would've shouted "developers" a few more times.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash an operating system who is going through a hard time?

Leave Vista alone, please.

LEAVE VISTA ALONE RIGHT NOW. I MEAN IT.

Anyone that has a problem with it you deal with me, because it is not well right now.

LEAVE IT ALONE!

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Vista blows.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So do you, girlfriend.

Ishcabittle

snap, what's up with that eyeshadow? OMG.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Eventually no one is going to have to "buy" Vista. It's secretly being loaded onto all our computers, component by component, through Microsoft Update.

THEY'RE OUT THERE AND THEY'RE GETTING IN! TIME TO REINFORCE THE BOMB SHELTER! AGAIN!

Ishcabittle

i'll install vista when some hotshit game requires it, but there's nothing that it does that i can't get elsewhere. Oh, and i don't respect any OS that would drive with their child unrestrained.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I find it to be quite good actually. It made netowrking a piece of piss, and so far it has instantly recognized every piece of hardware I've plugged into it without any installation disks.

And Bioshock motors like a motherfucker.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
leave-vista-alone1.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Can Vista find a map?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
bad dog said:
Will it run on my commodore vic-20 ?
I heard it'd run on my Apple II and Mac Lisa.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Leave Vista Alone?

No. I won't. I want to mess with it. In fact, the fine print demands I do. I read it and it is stated therein that if I do not mess with it I will lose the right to use it in 9 months.

The Question

Eternal
bad dog said:
Will it run on my commodore vic-20 ?

Nothing runs on commodore vic-20s anymore but roaches in basements.