Legends of Tomorrow

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Mick's baby mother.

whisky

Boobie inspector
There seems to be a limit on how many people can be on the CW shows at once, there always seems to be some random cast member off.

CaptainWacky

Either a covid thing or a money saving thing (but I expect they have to pay the regulars for every episode anyway, so I don't know!)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Even though there was a lot of Constantine, this was a really good episode. Bishop is SUCH A JERK.

CaptainWacky

Is John really dead or is he a MUSHROOM MAN now?

whisky

Boobie inspector
He wouldn't be the first actor to come back as a different character. Is this the end of Mick?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Constantine was getting on my nerves this season, I wouldn't mind if the actor came back as someone else. I think Mick really is gone, though.

CaptainWacky

Mick's actor went nuts on on Instagram about the show a while ago then deleted it all and said "actually I'm happy on the show!"

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think that was the season finale. It was lots of fun. Mick's octo babies are super cute.

CaptainWacky

It was good but somewhat weird. Mick was completely engulfed by flames last week...this week he's fine. Constantine just ends up alive again, even though he's not going to be the show? I guess they just wanted the character available for the future. The whole mushroom thing was introduced pretty late in the season. I'm not sure we ever found out how Spooner can hear alien thoughts?

But it's a fun show and the characters and humour are so good that weird story stuff doesn't really matter.

whisky

Boobie inspector
At first I thought the young version of the bad guy would die, meaning the older version would no longer exist, but that would probably erase Eva too.

Definitely more low key than some of the season finales but still enjoyable.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Spooner can hear alien thoughts because she was inside the mushroom for years, the didn't say it out loud but that's the implication I got.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I assumed that was going to be the reason but I thought they'd official reveal it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Just rewatched season 3 episode one, Nick says Damn Brandon, instead of damn Ray at one point.

CaptainWacky

(Sounds like "HEY" really.)

CaptainWacky

I guess the new season has ALREADY started in the States (it will probably be several months before it's on here, okay CASSIE) and they're doing the hundredth episode with lots of returning characters.

Hawkman lol. Is that Hawkgirl too, probably!