Lesbians.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Miranda said:
Explain my reasoning.......
Well, no guys seem to like me and I have never met a woman who would look at me twice....soooo yeah. There ya go

be creative and intriguing, Waiting to let peoplle "do you" is boring.
Agresiveness.

Mandi

creative....intriguing....what's that? Eh, i'm over it now.....the beauty of smoking a bowl....you forget all your worries

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You sad, little man. Even I, a person who sits here posting huge quantities of utter crap wouldn't stoop so low - doesn't that tell you something?

I'm all for annoying duals, so long as there is some fucking thought behind them. What exactly are you proving to yourself here?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes. We have ascertained in 4 posts that you are obsessed with poop. It isn't going to annoy people, so tell me more about you as a person. What is your driving force? What are your urges? How do you hope to achieve infamy when your sole gimmick is repeatedly typing the word poop and posting it? Did you not think that this was a limiting factor in your pursuit of infamy? Do you possess any talent whatsoever? Do you have any sisters? If so, are they fit, and can I fuck them? Are you female? If so will you post your tits? Why do you breath? Why? WHY? QKRGHALKJRTH WHY/?!!?!?

Master of Poop

Asshole of the year!
ok, My name is Shirley. I'll be 96 tomorrow. I have a sister, she is 82. If you want to fuck her, by all means. But you'd have to be a necrophiliac to do it. I posses many talents. I can cook, clean, and pop tennis balls out of my vagina. I would post my breasts, but I have none. They are gone after the cancer. My driving force is to have a little fun before I die. My doctor has told me I have about a month left. I have many urges, like to shite on your chest.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
How hard did you think to come up with that, and do you aspire to pencil, ink, colour and write your own comicbook about it one day?

What grades did you get at school?
Did you go on to further education?
Will you answer any question honestly?
If not, why not?

Master of Poop

Asshole of the year!
I didn't go to school. I wasn't allowed to. Back in Arkansas, girls weren't allowed at school. I always answer questions honestly.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
hOW TALL ARE YOU? HOW Much do you weigh? what size of are your feet? what is you fave colour? WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER ASPIRATIONS? HOW MANY OTHER BOARDS DO YOU POST AT? WILL YOU JOIN LONAF, BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY TO REALLY ANNOY ME IS TO REGISTER AT LONAF AND TRY TO FUCK WITH THAT AS IT IS MY HOME BOARD.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I would have thought with a tanker full of lesbians the guy would be driving erotically.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I'm surprised he was even driving!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
POOP MONSTER RULES!

The Question

Eternal
whisky said:
I would have thought with a tanker full of lesbians the guy would be driving erotically.

I don't get why guys are attracted to lesbians. The ones that don't look like men are tampons -- iow, they're stuck up cunts. :)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm not sure that's it TQ, I just think guys like to watch pussy get eaten.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Then there's that whole "if I fuck them, they'll change" scenario