Lesley Brain's blog

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fuddlemiff's favourite is watching BB11!

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/bb/2010/06/lesley-brain-.html

Sunshine's little Ellie is that she is much tougher than we thought she was. BB knew her well enough to throw the incendiary of crisps with her name into the arena. Despite outrageous bullying and the most absurd rubbish being spoken about 'team spirit' ( hypocrites!!) she stood up well.

Just move on Sunshine, the extraordinary news is that while I hate picky eaters, I'm on your side with this. I suffered at the hands of housemates because I wanted fruit and vegetables in the house which seemed to them to be the most extraordinary aberration especially coming from someone 'old' and therefore someone with no rights at all. They don't like you because are clever and sensitive (and a little mad) and actually decent. They are not.

YEAH

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I like what she says about Josie; same thing I was saying the other day about her being a bit manipulative and not as easy going as she makes out.

CaptainWacky

I thought you liked Josie!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I do, but she's still quite devious and using every trick in the book to get into JJ's pants but make him think it was all his idea.

CaptainWacky

I doubt she'd be popular without the comedy accent.

CaptainWacky