Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all dress Allison Mack

I was going to say I wonder what she will do after smallville, but since that show will probably go on forever, she'll probably just retire.

^^She's only 27, and she's been on the show since the start. Let's say she makes only $50K per episode. So far there have been 187 episodes, since I'm prolly underestimating her salary, let's assume she's appeared in every episode. That means she's made over $9M before taxes, agents, etc. Not bad, but unless her residuals are incredibly lucrative, not enought to retire at 27.

She might make more per ep, though. It's tought to find this info online.

A few million is more than enough to retire at 27 on, as long as you're OK with living within your means and not flying halfway around the world in a private jet on a retarded whim or buying a house the size of Aruba.

Yeah, and plus she's hot enough and has a big booty and she's white so she could marry some famous black rapper or basketball player and live a life of luxury LOLZ I'M RACIST!!