LET'S ALL VIEW THE MINE FIELD BUT NOT POST

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Every part of my body aches right now. I went to a beach to watch 4th of July fireworks last night. I haven't been on a beach in years. OW MY LEGSASDldklfdsk

CaptainWacky

HAPPY AMERICA!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Every part of my body aches right now. I went to a beach to watch 4th of July fireworks last night. I haven't been on a beach in years. OW MY LEGSASDldklfdsk

Yeah I went to the Price Chopper 4th of July celebration at the Empire State Plaza. Got lost on the way there and then spent hours trying to find my car afterwards. legs and back still ache so much.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I didn't do anything for 4th of July this year. Usually there are people here visiting, but this time they're not going to get here til some time today or tomorrow. I HAD THE HOUSE TO MYSELF AND ALL MY INTERNET FRIENDS.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I didn't do anything for 4th of July this year. Usually there are people here visiting, but this time they're not going to get here til some time today or tomorrow. I HAD THE HOUSE TO MYSELF AND ALL MY INTERNET FRIENDS.

Sounds lonely. Didn't look like much happened online in the 12 hours I was away from my computer.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My parents and their neighbors did a fish fry, so I went over there and hung out with family and friends. Traumatized by 15-year-old nephew who walked on me using the bathroom. Luckily he didn't see anything...so he says!!!! To make up for it, gave him a swig of my mojito.

CaptainWacky

WHO DARES PHOTOSHOP TISI GLAU?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
My nephew does, that's who!!!!!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
was at a wedding for the 4th of July. it'll be easy to remember their anniversary!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, you'd think. I forgot that my nephew's birthday was the 4th, and didn't get a present in time.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Big party on Saturday, we were all so wiped out by like 6 o'clock that all we did was crank the A/C, flop on the couch, and watch Food Network. Didn't even have the energy to watch fireworks.

CaptainWacky

u pricknose

CaptainWacky

I like how I've been passive agressively attacking people for not posting enough for at least ten years now!

(I'm already planning the excuse for the next mass tweet.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh, has it only been ten?

(See what I did there) :smooch:

CaptainWacky

It's probably been from about 2004 realistically.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I usually think of TK history as pre- and post-Jillian.