Lets send the Military to invade Canada

Aquehonga

Un Banned
What about the Maple Leaf insurgency that'd crop up:phpquestion:

& the Great White North liberation fronts & organizations we'd be tolerating:phpquestion:

How'bout invading Mexico instead:phpquestion:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Repost of a WF thread. Really, Starguard?

We've tried twice, both times we got pushed back, and once they burned down the White House.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That's a dumb idea. Once we did that, what would we do with the rest of the weekend?

Gee, didn't you dumbfucks say the same thing in 1812, only to be lucky you didn't lose your entire country? Remember, WE had possession of ALL of your Great Lake cities before the peace agreement was signed. You didn't take them back, we GAVE them back as part of the deal, you asshole. We did it before, we could do it again. So, do STFU about invading my beloved Canada. And my fellow Canadians wonder why I have been advocating further military expenditures in my country to my MP. Of course this would be after we have pulled our forces from the rest of the world. Canada has been on more peace-keeping missions than all other nations COMBINED, which is utterly ridiculous. I don't give a flying fuck what happens in other countries, but when the US starts treating OUR Northwest Passage as their territory, it is time to beef up our Navy even further. I have told my MP we need to start sinking US warships, to get our fucking point across. That's what every other country would do without hesitation. Granted they are militarily stronger than we are, but we have the economy to grow our military further. We have already started the new Arctic bases, which are being created in response to US incursions into our waters. Once these bases are completed, the US had better FUCK OFF.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
What about the Maple Leaf insurgency that'd crop up:phpquestion:

& the Great White North liberation fronts & organizations we'd be tolerating:phpquestion:

How'bout invading Mexico instead:phpquestion:

Exactly. The US, fighting in winter? Not a hope in hell. AND, our country is FAR larger than Iraq and Afghanistan COMBINED. In fact, we have fucking PROVINCES that are larger than the two combined, so do shut the fuck up, and stop coming up with such stupidity.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Repost of a WF thread. Really, Starguard?

We've tried twice, both times we got pushed back, and once they burned down the White House.

The White House? We destroyed your capital city. Madison ran like the bitch he was, yipping along the way. As I stated earlier, the US was defacto CANADIAN territory, if not for the stupid peace agreement Britain signed in order to deal with her own problems in Europe.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin

Gee, didn't you dumbfucks say the same thing in 1812, only to be lucky you didn't lose your entire country? Remember, WE had possession of ALL of your Great Lake cities before the peace agreement was signed. You didn't take them back, we GAVE them back as part of the deal, you asshole. We did it before, we could do it again. So, do STFU about invading my beloved Canada. And my fellow Canadians wonder why I have been advocating further military expenditures in my country to my MP. Of course this would be after we have pulled our forces from the rest of the world. Canada has been on more peace-keeping missions than all other nations COMBINED, which is utterly ridiculous. I don't give a flying fuck what happens in other countries, but when the US starts treating OUR Northwest Passage as their territory, it is time to beef up our Navy even further. I have told my MP we need to start sinking US warships, to get our fucking point across. That's what every other country would do without hesitation. Granted they are militarily stronger than we are, but we have the economy to grow our military further. We have already started the new Arctic bases, which are being created in response to US incursions into our waters. Once these bases are completed, the US had better FUCK OFF.

DANCE, PUPPET!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

Dude, what's this "we" shit? You're the one that came out and said you lived in New York or some such shit.

My god, don't continue to make Canadians appear like morons by lumping yourself in with them.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Dude, what's this "we" shit? You're the one that came out and said you lived in New York or some such shit.

My god, don't continue to make Canadians appear like morons by lumping yourself in with them.

What's even funnier is that back when the rodent had timestamps on the posts, SaintLucifer's reported from Pacific Time. Either he's from BC... or he's a dual of mine :bigass:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

So, you have taken everything I have posted to be gospel itself? You were saying something about morons? No one has a clue as to my location.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
We can start by airstriking lucy's house :D

How does one 'airstrike' something one has no idea as to the whereabouts? Shit, you Americans are so stupid you would drop your bombs on Fiji, and think you are hitting Canada. I have seen and heard the typical American 'knowledge' of geography. The same Americans who thought we should base our entire Navy in Saskatchewan when they were asked about it.