Lets start fresh.

I am willing to let by gones be gone. My purpose here is to become a valid member of Trollkindom. I will contribute a fresh and clean look.

It's all good.

Except I can't make the above post to Seph. All post concerning Seph will only be made in Daycare or The Badland.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing
:peace:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
url

Donovan

beer, I want beer
In that case allow me to to be the first to extend an olive branch. Whether you won or lost, no one can ever say you laid down for it. Takes stamina to carry on a running battle for that long, trust me I know.

jack

What Dono's not telling you is you have to pull it out of his ass, Joe.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol..hey waitaminnit!

I am willing to let by gones be gone. My purpose here is to become a valid member of Trollkindom. I will contribute a fresh and clean look.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

If Joe can do it, so can I. A change is best for all.

Praise the LORD.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Welcome new posters Charles!

jack

Get up off your knees then, queerbait.

Caught a whale.

jack

I'm talking to fish breath, not you Dono.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I guessed as much, but I got up off my knees anyway just in case.

Seph

Retired Account
im not eating what he has to bust.

Seph

Retired Account

It's all good.

Except I can't make the above post to Seph. All post concerning Seph will only be made in Daycare or The Badland.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

u sure do cry a lot about a poster who does not exist to NAP

u r a FAILCUNT

HAVE A GREAT DAY FISHSTICK.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

It's all good.

This isn't good.

The Next Big Thing

Monkeys fling shit. There shall be no peace as long the monkey lives!

In that case allow me to to be the first to extend an olive branch. Whether you won or lost, no one can ever say you laid down for it. Takes stamina to carry on a running battle for that long, trust me I know.

This is good

The Next Big Thing

Monkeys fling shit. There shall be no peace as long the monkey lives!

This isn't good

I offered you an olive branch, whether you take it or not is up to you.

Before recieving the peace you first must forget about the New Age Posting issue you have with Blackfoot.

The Next Big Thing

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
This is good

The Next Big Thing

This isn't good

I offered you an olive branch, whether you take it or not is up to you.

Before recieving the peace you first must forget about the New Age Posting issue you have with Blackfoot.

The Next Big Thing

Never forget, never surrender!

WHERE'S MAH HUMMER PIC, cupcakeERBOY'S DUAL?

jack

I can do that (personally speaking) as long as you drop the new age posting issue you have with blackfoot as well.

Aside from that, I don't think it's ever been an issue of whether or not you can post here. I just seriously doubt that anyone (including Charles) is that dumb that he thinks he's had anything but a negative impact on this place..

jack

Oh no, so far this has nothing to do with NAP. Both GM and Joe seem to admit that their efforts have failed, and are extending an olive branch as a token of their goodwill.

That would leave Charles, (fake) geedis, SSJ and total kaos who for some reason hasn't posted in ages. If Charles wants to hunker down while his ranks diminish I'd say our efforts haven't been for nothing.

jack

And of course Chalres will have to either post a new Hummer pic, or be caught in his web of deception :bigass: