Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Nope! Not in real life. I stood up bullying here. Internet bullying/trolling is a cowards game.

You've never done any such thing. You're a complete pussy. You play a dirty back door passive aggressive PUSSY game.

That's why no one pays any attention to you any more and the board is mostly dead. You don't want to have a discussion. You just want to try to be the center of attention. You're offering nothing, as usual.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Brittney Griner detention in Russia extended through at least July 2

WNBA star Brittney Griner sends letter to Biden asking for his help to leave a Russian jail: 'I'm terrified I might be here forever

There is no way an American should be held hostage in another country. If Biden doesn't get Griner home safe, this would certainly be a travesty. Biden can supply Ukraine with money and weapons, but can't free an American citizen? God Blessed America!, why can't he (Biden)

:wtf:
Brittney Griner said:
I voted for the first time in 2020 and I voted for you," she wrote to Biden. "I believe in you."

If Biden let this happen, he'll lose not only a vote, but thousands of sports votes.Forget about Ukraine and handle this Biden.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
You think Biden gives a shit about any American that isn't either related to him, funding him, or covering for him? He's just not that smart.

Is it the fact that she's a black women and gay? <<That's your logic, John. Well then....Stick a buttered avocado up my ass, feed me a chile bean toco, dress me in a red dress and change my slave name to Charlemagne. I'd rather spend a decade in Russia than 1 day in Mexico.

The Question

Eternal
First of all, you don't use my name, subhuman filth. I'm John to the law, J.R. to my publisher, and Jack to my friends. And you don't fall into any of those categories, so I'm The Question to you, bootlip.

Second, I'll tell you what my logic is. Biden doesn't give a fuck about her because he doesn't give a fuck about anybody who isn't paying him piles of cash in exchange for being given a fuck about.

He's Ukraine's and China's bitch. Nobody else means shit to him.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Phoenix Mercury coach says Brittney Griner's detainment would be resolved 'if it was LeBron '

White House Denies Brittney Griner Would Be Home if She Were a Straight Man

images
a

The Question

Eternal
In a stroke of rarity, this White House is actually being truthful when they say that.

She's not fucking Hunter (or supplying him with crack) and she hasn't bribed Joe with hundreds of thousands of dollars.

So Biden doesn't give a fuck about her. Just like Biden doesn't give a fuck about any other American citizen -- not even indirectly. I can hear Jack working up to say that Trump doesn't, either -- and that might well be true, but what Trump does give a fuck about is his image. Trump cares about looking good. I wouldn't say that he's a narcissist, but he is 100% about aggrandizement. In other words, he wants to be seen as The Best. So I have no doubt that Trump would have gotten that Klingon-lookin'-ass bulldyke out of Russia -- in order to score brownie points. Biden hasn't got enough smarts to care even about that.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Biden chose a BLACK woman as his running mate. Vice President Kamala Harris. He was smart enough to get the BLACK vote.

Donald Trump was nothing more than a token president. He got it using the all-mighty $$$, that cash flow.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Brittney Griner detention in Russia extended through at least July 2

WNBA star Brittney Griner pleads guilty in Russia, tells court she brought marijuana into country accidentally[/size]​

Fuck you America, ^FUCK YOU^ I wish this was Michael Jordan, LeBron James or Magic Johnson. I'd throw anyone of these cupcakeers under the bus.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Can the staff please just turn The Agony of Defeat into Chuckie's personal Daycare already? Then make it viewable only to Chuckie (including whatever duals he has left) and themselves?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck you America, ^FUCK YOU^ I wish this was Michael Jordan, LeBron James or Magic Johnson. I'd throw anyone of these cupcakeers under the bus.

Really funny to hear you bitch and moan about the board's "racism" for using the word and then, there you go.

Don't fucking talk to me or post at me any more, Wilson. You and I are done, hypocrite. With EITHER account. Got rid of the third account (SSJ) the two that are left are next.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
[size=5I want to make one thing clear about Brittney Griner being held hostage in Russia on marijuana charges... Obviously if found guilty, she's going to do some time. That's not really the point of rather Brittney is guilty or innocent. Its got to do with this war between Russia and Ukraine, and the fact she's a Black, gay women<<and that's word!. What most people want is Brittney back home to serve her time if found guilty. <<I'm down with that 100%. Trust me, I will not play the race card on this situation. I'm not going to say, if Brittney Griner was a white, straight WNBA super star, this would be settled by NOW. <<Nope! I ain't gone do that. I say anyone who was in the same shoes as USA citizen Brittney Griner should be home.

[u]And Another Thang[/u].

Should Vince McMahon and Brett Farve get time for their criminal activities? Lets discuss that.[/size]