Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilith's Goodbye

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Our favorite smartass smartie stripper/mechanic is gone for good from TK. She would however like her MSN made available to anyone who would like to stay in touch.

[email protected]

Bye Lil!! You were great! We will miss you!

Yep.

She also wants everyone to know she's really gone, meaning she can't reply to any PMs or threads.

It is all your fault RommieSG. Thank you for the information Shatna. Now to continue my plan of getting rid of all the stupid woman of TK.

Love Cunt said:
It is all your fault RommieSG. Thank you for the information Shatna. Now to continue my plan of getting rid of all the stupid woman of TK.
I highly doubt that.

If you're really gonna leave then don't sign on checking things out:
lil.jpg

it looks lame

Well she sent me a very "disturbing" PM a couple of days ago outlining her reasons for "leaving TK forever" for good. I think she will be back once she takes care of things on her end. TK is in her blood.

Lilith, let me know if I can be of any help.

She logged in earlier tonight - went to CP and went Stealth - So we will never know when she's on. lol.

Forgive the child, Father, For she knows not what she does.

:)