Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lilith's Goodbye

I'd guess hubby saw some flirty PM's or postswhile snooping through her online history and blew a gasket. Too bad if that's the case, jealous types annoy the piss out of me. They usually wind up getting physical at some point...plus, online time can turn to addiction rather quickly. Maybe Lil was on a little too often...

NeonMercuryASH said:
How did you get her MOZILLA?

You are a complete and total MORON. That is not HER Mozilla you dumb twat. That is BLADEV1's. Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! Such stupidity! No wonder TK is dying!!

Bladev1 said:
That was a screen shot of MY web browser

Oh. I did not get this far in the thread. I was so stunned by her question I had to respond immediately without checking through the thread further. She does not understand a fucking SCREENSHOT. Goddamn but I grow weary of stupid people and she is it in spades. Ooh. So you are using WEBROOT? How is it? Just curious. I discovered it was rated #1.

Donovan said:
I'd guess hubby saw some flirty PM's or postswhile snooping through her online history and blew a gasket. Too bad if that's the case, jealous types annoy the piss out of me. They usually wind up getting physical at some point...plus, online time can turn to addiction rather quickly. Maybe Lil was on a little too often...

It is possible but then again, would you blame him for blowing a gasket? She is a fucking married woman after all. How would you feel if your fucking cunt of a Irish bitch wife was flirting online? If this is what happened, I am with her husband on this one but then again I know not the story so I cannot make judgements on information so lacking.

Paladin said:

It is possible but then again, would you blame him for blowing a gasket? She is a fucking married woman after all. How would you feel if your fucking cunt of a Irish bitch wife was flirting online? If this is what happened, I am with her husband on this one but then again I know not the story so I cannot make judgements on information so lacking.

My fucking cunt Irish bitch wife ain't fucking anybody any time soon. She's busy learning how to riverdance and make explosives.

Donovan said:
My fucking cunt Irish bitch wife ain't fucking anybody any time soon. She's busy learning how to riverdance and make explosives.

*ROTFLMAO* Alright. I'll give you that one. Now tell me, do you believe what happened is what you theorize happened? I have not a clue what has happened. I have been out of the loop on this subject. You think her husband either caught her cybering someone online or perhaps she was just online for too long thus denying him his sex? *ROTFLMAO*

Paladin said:

*ROTFLMAO* Alright. I'll give you that one. Now tell me, do you believe what happened is what you theorize happened? I have not a clue what has happened. I have been out of the loop on this subject. You think her husband either caught her cybering someone online or perhaps she was just online for too long thus denying him his sex? *ROTFLMAO*

Just a guess. Whatever she's going through can be directly attributed to her activities on this board, or she wouldn't have been forced to leave forever to fix it. She'd have just taken a sabbatical or something.

So if it's her activities that are the problem, you're looking at A) quantity or B) Quality

Quantity is a lot, especially in recent weeks. Quality was frequently flirty, especially with Link.

Now as to who was important enough for her to Quit TK over: that'd be a spouse, a parent, or a boss. In Lil's case it's almost certainly the spouse, which then circles back to the two reasons above: either she neglected him by being online all the time, or he saw some of her posts and got pissed.

Either way, it's too bad she is going.

If he can't handle her flirting over an internet board with people she'll prolly never meet......then he's a fucking douche.

And he should lock her in their room and throw away the key. Because if a message board freaks him out... the real world is a lot worse.

(IRT Mandi)There are spouses of either sex who'd disagree with your assessment. And sadly, there are plenty of douches out there getting jealous over innocent flirting, whether online or otherwise. If it were the case Mr. Lilith would not be unique by any stretch.

(shrug)
I would immagine, given her profession, that they should have hashed out any jealousy issues before they were married.

However, TIME is a valuable thing. If she was spending all of her free time (i.e. not school or work) on here, then that could be cause for a legitimate complaint. My spouse, who is not a jealous women in most cases, and I have had conflicts over how "free time" is used. It wasn't jealousy over a person, but a feeling of neglect over how much time (and the priority that implies) is spent in an activity.

In any case, TK should never been a priority over spousal time. If that's the case, then leaving is a good move.

If it's jealousy over flirting, then that's an entirely different matter, and points to a deeper problem.

My two cents. I can't say I ever got to know her well enough to like or dislike her.

Paladin said:

You are a complete and total MORON. That is not HER Mozilla you dumb twat. That is BLADEV1's. Aghhhhhhhhhhhh! Such stupidity! No wonder TK is dying!!
Fermez vos buche. je ne demande' pas de vous.