Live feed is returning

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
ay -5 - 12:35
The Live Feed is Back!
789 views, 22 Comments, 39 liked
Yes that's right, you got it, the live feed is returning for the final series!

As soon as all housemates have entered on launch night, the live feed will begin and all of you lucky fans can have 24 hour access to the House once again.

This is exclusively available online for a small fee. For a day pass it is just 49p, a weekly pass is £1.99 and for the whole series it will only cost you £14.99. Bargain! You will also be able to watch the live feed on E4 at certain times during the day; however, the only place to get 24 hour access is right here!

For all of you super Big Brother fans Channel 4 are also kindly giving away 1000 free season passes. The giveaway will begin on Tuesday 8th June at 7pm, but hopefuls must register at channel4.com/bigbrother for the chance to win.

So prepare yourselves for the ultimate reality experience this summer!

I just came.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
14.99 GBP = 21.86 USD

How many weeks does your BB run? It costs me $15 a month for 2 months of live feeds. (July 9-mid September), and since the season bleeds into a third month I get charged for that, so $45 total. Or 30.89 GBP.

CaptainWacky

£15 for 13 weeks. It's a pretty good deal, really.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Better than mine. Then again your feeds aren't held hostage by Real Media.

I hate having Real Player or anything associated with that company on my computer for a whole summer....

CaptainWacky

Pretty sure it'll only be for UK residents. This is just the uninterrupted 24 hour live feed.