Loktar is a pedophile & is into necrophillia.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
My point is people like that should be shunned & beaten with clubs.

I'm an Atheist. The reason I have such a serious lean towards Atheism is because of my concern that I may have a propensity toward theism. Not wanting to visit the crimes and poisons of religiousity on my children, I've invested heavily in disproving and disbelieving christianity.

My point is, generally speaking, we fight hardest against what we find in ourselves. Making entire lives out of moving opposite to forces deepset in who we are. You know - Like you.

Besides, this is a necrophilia/pedophilia forum. I thought everyone knew that. So you're welcome to be yourself here.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
68514267687175296904.gif

Slobofslobs

I'm special
I'd like to see a rapist smash your skull in then fuck it Loktar then drink your blood then eat your flesh but only after the maggots had their turn.

A sight we would all gleefully love to see and no one deserves it more than loktard.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
huh?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Im getting vertigo from all the bobbleheads

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It isn't that...I just haven't had a chance to play with my food before eating in awhile, so I'm enjoying it a little bit.

Homo Erectus

I hate johnford. No I mean I really hate him. I wouldn't spend the energy to kill him, but if he was drowning I would take great pleasure in waving back at him as he splashed around and waved his arms around for help. I would hollar "hello thar Johnford! Hello!" and smile and wave and smile some more.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'd like to see a rapist smash your skull in then fuck it Loktar then drink your blood then eat your flesh but only after the maggots had their turn.

Will you be eating lunch while you watch all that?

Seph

Retired Account

hey seph give johnford his account bk.