Loktar vs johnford

Internet Troll

will you two stop trolling each other and to kiss make up to be friends instead ?

both of you are nice people :)

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Loktar: Difficult to needle as he admits his failings (or admits something "juicy" to throw others off of the trail, re: transvestitism), overall sympathetic character, the women here like him as he projects "harmless" and vulnerable.

johnford: obvious dual, actually enhances Loktar's "vulnerability" and focuses attention on him by his relatively mild and predictable attacks. Plays off any offense as "just kidding" and defuses any actual anger at him.

Conclusion: johnford is a Loktar dual.

Next.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Putting someone on ignore so you don't have to read their idiotic drivel is considered trolling? WTF?

Under the right circumstances, putting someone on 'ignore' can indeed be an effective form of trolling. It can be hard to pull of as it's a sort of a negative action. Or an action of no action. A poker face and patience are required for success.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Ignore seems only a thing wimps would do but meh whatever! He still responds to the JF threads so whatever!

I'm going to have to disagree with you there Johnford. Of course I won't attempt to speak to Loktars motives as they are his own, but he's no wimp.

Internet Troll

Ignore is the new generation of trolling

they are called ignore trolls... the kind that blocks everyone on msn and forums just to piss people off on purpose

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar: Difficult to needle as he admits his failings (or admits something "juicy" to throw others off of the trail, re: transvestitism), overall sympathetic character, the women here like him as he projects "harmless" and vulnerable.

johnford: obvious dual, actually enhances Loktar's "vulnerability" and focuses attention on him by his relatively mild and predictable attacks. Plays off any offense as "just kidding" and defuses any actual anger at him.

Conclusion: johnford is a Loktar dual.

Next.

No, my rarely used pothead dual Cannabis is actually alot smarter than johnford.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Ignore is the new generation of trolling

they are called ignore trolls... the kind that blocks everyone on msn and forums just to piss people off on purpose

In this case I'm putting johnford on ignore to preserve my sanity. Can't someone put someone else on ignore without an ulterior motive? Sheesh.

johnford

Fuck me silly
Lol at Loktar nice insult did it take you 2 years to come up with it.

I may test this ignore theory of ignore troll thing by putting the ignore troll on ignore. My last word to Loktar is I love you & the time we spent online together years ago was just the absolute best teehee. You made a shehe out of me...**giggles**...thanks for the memories I will vomit everytime I think of your placcid tiny dick.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Problem with that is it doesnt really work.

Unless it's applied properly, for the correct duration and under the right circumstances.

Just like anything else - If it doesn't work, it isn't the appropriate technique for the situation.

One of the skills of a good troll is the ability to accurately judge the effect of his or her actions several if not many posts, months or even years down the road.

People these days have what seems like singular focus tunnel vision that makes them incapable of seeing anything past the post they're reading or the one they responding to in the moment. Perpetual, emotion driven knee-jerk reactors who are easy pickins' but not very much fun.

At least that's what I heard...