Loktar

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Dual, your beef with Loktar is political profiling. You want to pound Loktar into a pancake because Loktar's an Obamaphile.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up, you fucking clueless retard.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dual, your beef with Loktar is political profiling. You want to pound Loktar into a pancake because Loktar's an Obamaphile.

Ooh....you sexy beast....lets move to Vermont and get gay married and get a cozy little cabin up in the mountains....lol

jack

This isnt even two discrete ideas running simultaneously.

It's just you, retarded.

jack

Fuck off, dipshit.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Bring it, landwhale.

Ah yes, Loktar, my little bitch Admin who set a record for the fastest ban on Lonaf. I still hold that record. Thank you, but you may leave now... Tiff.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
WTF you crazy fucking Canuck? I was never an an admin at Lonaf.

Ah, you borrow the fucker's name. That is who banned me at Lonaf. I so PWNed the poor fucker into banning me I set a record for the fastest banning. It stands to this day, I do believe.

jack

LOL Luci, you're like an autistic with astigmatism.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
There was never any admin named Loktar at Lonaf. Loktar is Loktar. Don't know who you're talking about, Luci. Partsking, maybe?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Luci, you idiot, that was loki who shitcanned you, not Loktar. Obviously you conveniently forget the analysis and dissection I did of your entire posting career at Lonaf.

jack

Like I said, any time he gets it confused he claims it's his superior ability to trioll that caused it.

Kinda funny in that sad sad sad way.