Loktar

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wish good things to happen for you and that they start happening ASAP.

Mirah

I love you
Oh since this is a Loktar thread....in another theread you spoke of telling off pickle and siren. I am curiuos about the details. Was this recent? Or is this old news? If it is old news and drama disregard-it just sounded like something new I had missed out on.

I too second eloisel's sentiments for you. I pray and I wish great things to come your way! ANd CUM YOUR WAY!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh since this is a Loktar thread....in another theread you spoke of telling off pickle and siren. I am curiuos about the details. Was this recent? Or is this old news? If it is old news and drama disregard-it just sounded like something new I had missed out on.

I too second eloisel's sentiments for you. I pray and I wish great things to come your way! ANd CUM YOUR WAY!

Pickle not so new, siren a bit more recent. It took place on Pickle's board. Me, Seph, and Siren were all having fun throwing insults(some good natured/some not) back and forth at each other, and then suddenly she said she was bored and didn't want to "play the game." Me and Seph continue anyway, Siren disappears. Awhile later she shows back up "claiming" to have trouble logging on to Pickle's board. Haven't heard a peep from her in a month or two.

Seph

Retired Account
LOKTAR U FAIL PIECE OF SHIT, DIE.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Loktar. I wish for strippers to break down in front of your house, in a thunderstorm, while your family is out of town, and that they only have g-strings and pasties to keep them warm, but the rain melts the glue, so you have to invite them in to keep warm, and that they are so grateful they attempt to lady-rape you, and you put up a fight for your virtue but there are too many of them so they overpower you, and then using chocolate syrup, loads of icecream, lots of strippers and your nuts, they make a Loktar-split sundae.

In short, I wish for gooey things to happen for you and that they start happening ASAP.

Seph

Retired Account
LOKTAR FUCK YOURSELF, THERES A REASON YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LAID AND IT AINT YOUR FOLKS FAULT.

CUNT.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
LOKTAR FUCK YOURSELF, THERES A REASON YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN LAID AND IT AINT YOUR FOLKS FAULT.

CUNT.

Never said it was totally their fault. I freely admit I'm insecure, immature, and very socially awkward/socially retarded. I've gotten better over the years but its still a work in progress.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
zomg Bear is comming to mah church, zomg how aweosmely fun

Mark 16:17-18:
That they can drink any deadly thing and it shall not hurt them.

[YOUTUBE]qSw7uwx3Mrc[/YOUTUBE]