LOL Charles "retires" Gank Master

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
for the next day or two :bigass:

This is becoming funny.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Speak Freely sure is becoming a waste ground for threads all about Charles and his pals, and my patience is wearing thin.

Seph

Retired Account
i know, what will we do.

jack

OK Gagh, I'm at your service, tell me what direction you want it to go in and I will honor your desire. Just remember this is in complete response to his attempt to turn SF into his "territory" as he's stated over and over.

Seph

Retired Account
*LAUGHING*

i wud help but im on ignore LOL

jack

I E, if he can post endless diatribes of "this has to be done" and all this other INANE FUCKING BULLSHIT then you should expect I will hardly just read it and move along.

Unless of course, your response to his INANE FUCKING BULLSHIT is to sequester first his dribble and then him, in which case, just say the word, my good man.

Seph

Retired Account
:popcorn:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
OK Gagh, I'm at your service, tell me what direction you want it to go in and I will honor your desire. Just remember this is in complete response to his attempt to turn SF into his "territory" as he's stated over and over.

It's one thing for him and his tiny crew of equally dim bulbs to do it. It's another for everyone else to follow suit. How long do you think we'll allow it to happen before somebody decides to make it stop?

It's far better to watch the idiots behave like idiots, without everyone having to feel they need to behave like idiots back. By all means, pepper their own threads. I seriously doubt those threads will have a long term life span in this forum anyway, if you get my drift.

And if they whine about it being unfair, I made a clear warning when they were let out, if this board become NAP this, NAP that because of it, they'll go straight back from where they came.

Enough said.

jack

Gotcha.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's one thing for him and his tiny crew of equally dim bulbs to do it. It's another for everyone else to follow suit. How long do you think we'll allow it to happen before somebody decides to make it stop?

It's far better to watch the idiots behave like idiots, without everyone having to feel they need to behave like idiots back. By all means, pepper their own threads. I seriously doubt those threads will have a long term life span in this forum anyway, if you get my drift.

And if they whine about it being unfair, I made a clear warning when they were let out, if this board become NAP this, NAP that because of it, they'll go straight back from where they came.

Enough said.

Thank you voice of reason. The only thing more tedious than NAP-started threads are the endless fucking updates about what he's doing here and on other boards. For the love of God, NOBODY CARES BUT YOU. Please do shut up about it...Thanks Gagh for stepping in.

LOL Charles "retires" Gank Master for the next day or two :bigass:

This is becoming funny.

This isn't good.

Not that GANK MASTER got DC'd. But because you saw fit to announce it to TK.

Gagh posted the DC'ing two times in Speak Freely and GANK MASTER posted this in DayCare.

You're PWNED. :bigass:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014

Enough said.

Thank you voice of reason. The only thing more tedious than NAP-started threads are the endless fucking updates about what he's doing here and on other boards. For the love of God, NOBODY CARES BUT YOU. Please do shut up about it...Thanks Gagh for stepping in.
This is the right attitude. Fuck Blackfoot and fuck everybody who feels the need to shower him with attention.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Speak Freely sure is becoming a waste ground for threads all about Charles and his pals, and my patience is wearing thin.

Its not my fault the trolls can't get enough.

Enough said.

It is what it is "Gagh". Too fucking bad that "Jack" and "Conchaga" don't see it that way. To them it's personal and they refuse to get over it. Until they get over it and move on, it's business as usual

It's like the snitches report. "New Age Posting" has consumed most of "Jack's" miserable message board life.

jack

Gotcha :bigass:

jack