LOL. Come on LOP.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Funny funny situation.

Under my real name on facebook, I request and get accepted as friends by LOP, Lil and Rov from ExIsle.

I post on their pages and they post on my pages for months.

I then make a DarthSikle facebook page and request friend from the same people and they also accept. LOL.

I just sent LOP an email under my real name asking to be let back in to exisle. He asks who I am, as soon as I say Darthsikle, he immediately defriends me.

LOL. Does that mean No? WTF? I am still waiting for him to defriend the DarthSikle account. That hasn't happened yet.

If I was trying to get "personal info" on him, I already had months to do it. Where he worked, employment status, where he lived, family, etc... Like I give a shit? LOL.

Friday

Bazinga!
And LOP simply chose the account he most identifies with you. :shrug:

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I sent a friend request to your darth sickle account and you have not accepted.
Boo Hoo.
Wah Wah.

hey Lop, I'm on Cait's list as Speck.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have friended a bunch of people on here and now I can't remember which ones are which lol. They should have a "who the fuck are you again?" button on FB.

Also I was gonna hold my breath until curious a2z friended me but I got dizzy, fell over and hurt my head.

That's on you, Curi. Hope your conscience can take it. It left a mark...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I forget, did I add LoP or not? Hey dual, shoot me a pm or fb pm with a name so I know if I did...

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
name is:

Scott Christian Carr

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I thought that was sardonica. Hey, I think I requested that guy a long time ago.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
curiousa2z said:
lol you know how women change their minds... dont give up Dono!

Oh sure, now you say that after I made fun of soccer. I'm pretty well fucked now, ain't I?