LOL @ Gank Master posting at Pickle's Spamboard.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just goes to show you, you don't DARE say that shit to my face. Pick's response is the proper one too, why would ANYONE give a shit besides you.

Everyone else interested is enjoying it.

Just like your entire group of idiotic posters, complete cowards.

I own you all, and all it took were two emails and a couple of posts in a thread.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Just goes to show you, you don't DARE say that shit to my face. Pick's response is the proper one too, why would ANYONE give a shit besides you.

I own you all, and all it took were two emails and a couple of posts in a thread.

Looks like I picked the wrong time to stop lurking Pickle's shit board.

jack

Lurking pickle's bored is easy. he's the most bored one there.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Pickle still has a board?

LOL @ Gank Master posting at Pickle's Spamboard.

JESUS CHRIST, did you not have your ass handed to you by Blackfoot and NAP, then you manage to get owned by Ange? 2010 so far isn't good to you.

Now your attacking a man of GOD?

GOD have mercy on your soul. Blackfoot was right, you love getting punked slapped.

By Blackfoot @ Blackfoot Hyperboard:

That's been Jacks greatest contribution to TrollKingdom getting the shit smacked out of him. Jack loves being corned holed like a jail bitch.

AMEN!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Start working on an identity of your own. BlehkkFut's personal blasphemous fluffer isn't working out too well for you.

Good LORD. why would I do that? Blackfoot is what's happening in Speak Freely, clearly I'm supporting a winner.

JESUS CHRIST, look at the front page, Blackfoot is owning/pawning/pimpin' without being here for weeks.

AMEN!

Good LORD, 19 threads about Blackfoot. C'mon man you know Blackfoot is what keeps you going.

AMEN!

jack

Just remember to squeeze the base on the upstroke...you won't come so quickly.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Good LORD. why would I do that? Blackfoot is what's happening in Speak Freely, clearly I'm supporting a winner.

JESUS CHRIST, look at the front page, Blackfoot is owning/pawning/pimpin' without being here for weeks.

AMEN!
When I was in middle school, a remember a few classes in which everybody would make fun of some weido outcast. Are you saying that loser kid was somehow winning?

jack

Yes, that's what it sounds like he's saying. Don't you know that any mere mention of Charles by any of us any time for any reason is grounds for his complete ownership of everything TK.

As usual, completely ridiculous, both in theory and in practice.

Seph

Retired Account
JESUS CHRIST, look at the front page, Blackfoot is owning/pawning/pimpin' without being here for weeks

when u type this i can only presume these are a lot of typo's...

JESUS CHRIST, look at the front page, Bleakfoot is owning/prawning/shrimpin' without being here for weeks

jack

JESUS CHRIST, did you not have your ass handed to you by Blackfoot and NAP, then you manage to get owned by Ange? 2010 so far isn't good to you.

No, I did not. In full few of the entire board, I actually flexed my trolling muscles on "Ange" and showed everyone why I should be feared :D Ange never knew what hit him.

Just like you.

Now your attacking a man of GOD?

You are NOT a man of God, so shut the fuck up, retard. Just coming onto a messageboard and spinning your retarded epithets over and over doesn't even make you a man, let alone a man of God. Do us all a favor, and grow the fuck up. No one is impressed in the slightest with your bullshit proseltyzing, especially God.

GOD have mercy on your soul. Blackfoot was right, you love getting punked slapped.

It's "punk slapped" if you're going to toss trolling terms about, learn to spell them correctly, idiot. And when someone punk slaps me, I'll be the first to let you know. So far in my career here, that little event hasn't happened.

But by all means, keep dancing, it's fun to watch.

Go to hell.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Good LORD, 19 threads about Blackfoot. C'mon man you know Blackfoot is what keeps you going.

AMEN!

^True dat^

AMEN!

"Gank Master", you left out "Speak Freely" is "Blackfoots" house

Up Top.

Seph

Retired Account
its not ur house its Charles'

You are NOT a man of God, so shut the fuck up, retard. Just coming onto a messageboard and spinning your retarded epithets over and over doesn't even make you a man, let alone a man of God. Do us all a favor, and grow the fuck up. No one is impressed in the slightest with your bullshit proseltyzing, especially God.

I'm GODS property because JESUS told me so. If your not impressed by the WORD, then you're a lost soul.

Go to hell.

Only the evil has a place in hell. JESUS CHRIST, I PRAY.

AMEN!

I hope you have figured out this isn't a troll. Its about what's right or wrong.

jack

If this isn't a "troll" then why are you posting it at a troll board, in an obvious troll thread at one of the board's most active trolls?

Riddle me that, fuckley?

Seph

Retired Account
i think i can hear the fuses in his head shorting out