LOL Gwenth Paltrow is retarded

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
America's most unrelateable actress, Gwyneth Paltrow, has done it again!

We didn't think it was possible to alienate more people, but she is an overachiever!!!!!

Gwyneth speaks almost perfect Spanish with an Iberian accent, of course!

"When I was 15, I went to a small town outside Talavera de la Reina and I had the most wonderful experience. It really changed my life," says the privileged actress who traveled to Spain as a teenager.

Paltrow said Spain "became a second home" and she makes sure to visit at least once a year!

"It is so different from the United States. It seemed to have a history, and the buildings are years and years and years old. Here in the United States an old building is about 17 (years old), and over there it's from 500 B.C., it's incredible," said the pretentious hater. "Also, the way people live over there. They seem to enjoy life a little bit more. They aren't running around as much as in New York. They enjoy time with the family. They don't always have their Blackberries on."

Some people have to work, Gwynnie!

"Moses speaks a little bit, but understands everything. Apple speaks a lot," Paltrow said of teaching her children Spanish.

She is also writing a book on U.S. cuisine with Spanish influence after shooting "Spain … on the Road Again" with chef Mario Batali.

No doubt she borrowed some recipes!

Gwyneth just launched a Spanish language version of her advice website, GOOP.

Please spare the people who don't speak English because they may have to watch her act too!

"I would love to. I haven't found the script yet, but the first (movie) would have to be a small role, not very important, because I imagine I would have to get used to acting in Spanish," said Paltrow who may grace the screen to brag about her knowledge in the language of love.

Just move to Spain already!

We won't miss you!

From Perez Hilton. I especially like it where she says that buildings in spain are from "500 B.C." Really, Gwennie? And an "old" building is 17 years? Guess you've never been to Philadelphia, Boston, New York, etc.

She's dumb.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I doubt she meant the 17 years thing literally. Also, Perez Hilton...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"We didn't think it was possible to alienate more people..."

Perez is way more skilled at that than this poor little retarded actress.

Plus, while Gwyneth is insufferable, her mother is Blythe Danner, whom I worship. WORSHIP!

Big Dick McGee

And her father was Bruce Paltrow, who produced The White Shadow. THE MOTHERFUCKING WHITE SHADOW!

Big Dick McGee

I doubt she meant the 17 years thing literally. Also, Perez Hilton...

I just like the irony that she's basically saying that all Americans are dumb, and then she says that buildings in spain are from "like 500 B.C.".

LOLZ.

Big Dick McGee

Things built by the romans might be.

Roman rule didn't start until around 210 BC. All other settlements had been destroyed during the Punic Wars. Ok, there are cave paitings that date back to the 500 BC era and earlier, but no buildings.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
People, let's not bicker! Let's allow our agreed belief that Gwyneth Paltrow is an idiot to UNITE US!

ALL TOGETHER NOW (ALL TOGETHER NOW)

ALL--TO--GETH--ER NOOOOOOOWWWWWW!

Big Dick McGee

I dunno, I just get fed up with Americans who grew up priviledged (largely BECAUSE they grew up in America), then trash America and their fellow Americans given half the chance. Srsly, just move to Europe, then.

Oh, and by the way, Gwynnie dear? The fact that you grew up a spoiled brat was largely due to the fact that your dad was a workaholic. Y'know, like those BlackBerry addicted folks you look down on.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
"Mom? Dad? I think I want to be an actress."

"OK princess. Would you like to start off with a Speilberg movie, playing Wendy in Hook? Let me get him on the phone..."

"OH THANKS DADDY!"

Dr Dave

pillzlol
The US as BDM pointed out has old buildings as well, just depends on where you go.

They may not be as old as some of the things in Europe, but does that make them any worse or less valuable?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I dunno, I just get fed up with Americans who grew up priviledged (largely BECAUSE they grew up in America), then trash America and their fellow Americans given half the chance. Srsly, just move to Europe, then.

She did, AFAIK, she lives in London with Chris Martin of Coldplay.

Anyway, she obviously didn't mean her comments to be taken literally, so I don't know why you are. And I don't see her saying Americans are dumb, she's just saying that people take things at a slower pace in small towns and that they have older buildings Spain. Big deal.

The way the article is written is more offensive than anything she said.