LOL

Ange

Banned
er no you didnt.

if you are going to lie at least stay in character....
Sure I Did, Read Back, I Am Suprised That you all don't know my posts by heart. your whole life lately was thinking of Ange and waiting for her return. Shit I could bringname after name here as I can switch IP's anytime I want and can sign in and post with 5 names and 5 Ip's all at the same time, but why bother. you losers can't handle one name that is here a small time every day.

Ange

Banned
Be back later, Time for aerobics

Ange

Banned
Those threads was pretty much after we were all baned. sit we had hunders of members in love with us. They had over 100 threads deleted because they were so embarrasing. it took them a year to figure us out, then only because of drunken members of ours fucking up.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Oh yes I did dummy, plus I posted The name here a few times. God it took you fools long enough to check it out.

While you are thinking. That BB was destroyed when the Admon panel wa hacked into and the owners money dissapeared. They put up a new BB

On the original bb we came from , THe Howard Stern Original bb With 250,000 members, My friends hacked into the shows computer and was posting stars teles and other stuff all over. a few come very close to going to prison over that. We have two members who can go into any computer and read anything there or even take it over,as long as it is online in a Chat Bb like this is open on a bb or on yahoo, but I am sure they would never do that just because they can.

oh he says a differing story. you had nothing to do with any stern hacks , infact like most of the things that come from your tiny mind they are just flights of fantasy..

you see you came here and everyone called you a fake, which you have now confirmed? no one bought your lies, so it was all a failure, you owned no one, you were just a welcome distraction, far more entertaining then the KOF noobs, but alas your routine is well worn, I mean you cracked in this thread as soon as we looked at the stern board lol,

what have you proved? reading the stern board proved they thought no better of you then we do, they held you in the same mournful contempt and sorrow that we do...

child, you see you have failed, jack didnt buy it and thats why you have been so besotted with him, but by doing that you have just become another whiney wannabe that lives a pathetic false wannabe spewing out the same old crap...

did your father do this to you?

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Those threads was pretty much after we were all baned. sit we had hunders of members in love with us. They had over 100 threads deleted because they were so embarrasing. it took them a year to figure us out, then only because of drunken members of ours fucking up.

of course you did , dear.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I agree.

Ange

Banned
oh he says a differing story. you had nothing to do with any stern hacks , infact like most of the things that come from your tiny mind they are just flights of fantasy..

you see you came here and everyone called you a fake, which you have now confirmed? no one bought your lies, so it was all a failure, you owned no one, you were just a welcome distraction, far more entertaining then the KOF noobs, but alas your routine is well worn, I mean you cracked in this thread as soon as we looked at the stern board lol,

what have you proved? reading the stern board proved they thought no better of you then we do, they held you in the same mournful contempt and sorrow that we do...

child, you see you have failed, jack didnt buy it and thats why you have been so besotted with him, but by doing that you have just become another whiney wannabe that lives a pathetic false wannabe spewing out the same old crap...

did your father do this to you?
That was after we fucked over them on a hundred of our threads and they never knew shit for a year and a half we were there. we had about a hundred yeat long threads deleted and every Ange post which was over 20,000 with everybody posting for a year and a half. I told you guy about the other bpards. I tried to get a raid going here but our leader said you guys remind him of his kids reading comic books and star trek. he said let the nerds alone. It was the only life they have.

Ange

Banned
I could have stayed here bullshiting for years but it is pretty boring here. I never had to lead you to our other accounts but I did not care. it is just too boring here. old man jack following Queen Ange around. What a troll, I came, I saw and I conquerd!

Bow Down To Your Queen Of Trolls.

Ange

Banned
Glad I could shake this bb up.

If you guys want to post at a few other places I can really help. I have friends who own good bb's

Try some, it might be fun

Here is my Fathers main BB
http://www.rockysrubberroom.com/forum/index.php

When you regester use Earl for a refeerer and you will have almost all privledges instantly, including pming

Lots of neat stuff there, just regester, they will send you email, then click that link. you may have to wait 24 hours to post till admin ok's you but you can read till then

I am not Ange there but I am well known and everybody has known my father for many years.

Thanks for the fun I had here. It has been awhile since I got to bullshit a new Bb. No hard feelings. Like I posted before, this is a tiny chat board, I take nothing serious and laugh at everything, I will still post here. Have Fun and I will see ya at Rocky's Rubber Room!

http://www.rockysrubberroom.com/forum/index.php

Ange

Banned
Great thread. Good work, Will.
Yay Will, I just wish they had not deleted a years worth of our threads there. those ere after we left there.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
It might seem like I'm bowing, but it's really due to being doubled over from laughing.

Don't scream "Off with the head!" to me, your majesty. It seems you planted these white roses all on your own.

What your humble subjects are wondering is now that you've been outed and you voluntarily showed the rest of your hand, what comes next? Why stick around here although the board is dying, and you find it boring here? The history of your 'game' as been laid out to an extent and you must know similar tactics won't have any affect here. Are you going to quit the board, leaving us without a proper ruler or are there plans in the works between the dozen or so people hiding behind the facade?

Ange

Banned
Great thread. Good work, Will.
Come Visit Kitty, You can have anamated gifs as avatars there and we have the best animator on the internet. We troll the owners and mods there, lol

Hope to see you guys here and there. remember to use my dad Earl as a referer, and you will get approved, no bullshit here. I would love to see ya here and there. You too Jack, I won't fuck with you there , promise Kid!
Thought you might like my dads avatar today. he uses lots,

Ange

Banned
It might seem like I'm bowing, but it's really due to being doubled over from laughing.

Don't scream "Off with the head!" to me, your majesty. It seems you planted these white roses all on your own.

What your humble subjects are wondering is now that you've been outed and you voluntarily showed the rest of your hand, what comes next? Why stick around here although the board is dying, and you find it boring here? The history of your 'game' as been laid out to an extent and you must know similar tactics won't have any affect here. Are you going to quit the board, leaving us without a proper ruler or are there plans in the works between the dozen or so people hiding behind the facade?
I will stay here and we have lots of sections there. I know a number of people there who would like this bb.

we have a section that i have never been to called

The Superhero Shack
All Nerds Welcome

plus we have a music section with tons of free cds, and a video vault with over 10,000 filthy videos, we have games, tournaments, And we get new members daily. no duals/alts/mults allowed there,,,we had tons of names each on our boards before this one.

the board is never dead. we have close to 50 posting right now and about 400 members visit everyday

60 Currently Active Users: 46 members, 13 guests, and 1 spiders

The Oval Office
Ideas to Build a Better Board

Last Post: Today 01:49 PM
Red entrance page
by Devila Go to last post
The Rubber Room (44 Viewing)
Enjoy Your Stay. Try and Be Civilized

Last Post: Today 02:43 PM
Post the last cool thing you...
by johnsonweed Go to last post
The Rec Room (3 Viewing)
Images and Games To Keep Your Sick Minds Occupied

Last Post: Today 02:41 PM
THE MUSIC GAME: 3 Ways To...
by Sweet Melissa Go to last post

Supporters Lounge
A Place Where The Cool Kids Play

Last Post: Apr 13, 2010 03:17 PM
Kim Kardashian
by AmishGirl Go to last post
Outpatient
Chill Out And Relax. Serious Discussion Welcome.
No Trolling, Flaming, Post Whoring, Thread Hijacking

Last Post: Today 01:02 PM
Pops Greenjeans' Gardening...
by IDRGAF Go to last post

Rubber Room Marketplace
Sales, auctions, barters... offer it here and see what happens! This is a Safe-For-Work forum and will be moderated as such.

Last Post: Apr 25, 2010 12:37 AM
Auction- Stephen King's 'The...
by Dibrini Go to last post
Special Interests
Politics & Conspiracies
The Truth Is Out There

Last Post: Today 02:06 PM
Obama letting down animal...
by jackmeoff Go to last post
Music Mayhem
Music For The Masses

Last Post: Today 11:55 AM
Phish Soundboard Thread
by Butch Go to last post

The Superhero Shack
All Nerds Welcome

Last Post: Apr 19, 2010 01:39 PM
Favorite Comics?
by Dibrini Go to last post

Technical Knockout (1 Viewing)
Get your Computer/Website/Abacus Back in the Ring.

Last Post: Apr 24, 2010 08:13 PM
Post awesome tech deals you...
by College Tom Go to last post

Remote Controlled
Your Discussion Forum To All Things T.V. and Movie

Last Post: Apr 21, 2010 04:23 AM
Goodbye Mr. Monk!
by The Sim Go to last post

The End Zone
Sports Talk. Grab Your Jock

Ange

Banned

Doncha worry buddy, I won't leave here for good. just can't post as much as Ange is a busy girl

I like you Kitty, you are a ok chick&kewl KITTY cat.

Ange

Banned
I gotta go shoping my frige is bare, see ya all later!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What a fucking moron :bigass:

Dr. House

Administrator
I will stay here and we have lots of sections there. I know a number of people there who would like this bb.

we have a section that i have never been to called

The Superhero Shack
All Nerds Welcome

plus we have a music section with tons of free cds, and a video vault with over 10,000 filthy videos, we have games, tournaments, And we get new members daily. no duals/alts/mults allowed there,,,we had tons of names each on our boards before this one.

the board is never dead. we have close to 50 posting right now and about 400 members visit everyday
I just registered.
Big fan, Ange...big fan.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
All I know is "Ange" had the biggest hard on for Jack I've ever seen.