Looks like a real cold winter for Jack

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
You know, us Hispanics are real big into pig roasts. We use these big brick/metal ovens to roast a whole pig over 6-8 hours. It's quite the site. Some of them are mobile and hook up to trailers.

I wonder if some of the boys would like to throw Jack a house warming party for the holidays.

Fuck that shit, cupcakea. Try the motherfukin' "caja China" and make that shit anywhere. I do mine with a few little things I prefer for a great roasted pork. Use real wood charcoal instead of the shit soaked on fuel these gringo fucks use, and like mine I shoot the shit out of the pork with a large syringe full of fresh squeezed orange juice, minced garlic and butter. Man I shoot the fuck out of it. Cook slow... at least 8 - 10 hours depending of the pig size, and I also pour lemon juice on the skin to give it flavor until is crispy. I've won several competitions with that.

Also I want to apologize to Jack if the description of properly disposing of a dead pig hits too close to home.

Equal Hater

7405.imgcache.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck that shit, cupcakea. Try the motherfukin' "caja China" and make that shit anywhere. I do mine with a few little things I prefer for a great roasted pork. Use real wood charcoal instead of the shit soaked on fuel these gringo fucks use, and like mine I shoot the shit out of the pork with a large syringe full of fresh squeezed orange juice, minced garlic and butter. Man I shoot the fuck out of it. Cook slow... at least 8 - 10 hours depending of the pig size, and I also pour lemon juice on the skin to give it flavor until is crispy. I've won several competitions with that.

Also I want to apologize to Jack if the description of properly disposing of a dead pig hits too close to home.

Nah, not at all. I actually owe you all the apology. Have yet to truly learn who my real friends are, which would be y'all. Gotta grow some fucking spine. Just gonna go real slow this time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Nah, not at all. I actually owe you all the apology. Have yet to truly learn who my real friends are, which would be y'all. Gotta grow some fucking spine. Just gonna go real slow this time.

Here's a hint: you gotta learn to be a friend in order to have one. Doesn't work any other way.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I'm so confused.
Old Cabbage was a dude
and Jibbles is a chick?
Sarek and Onyx have a Dick
Yet the only one I can conclude
is that Seph Dude,
Oh wait, I left one out
That Loktar spout
as big as his tits
yet dressed in Lace
Its all over the place

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja

so this weeks new Best Friends Forever are the RH crew.

Who will be next week's BFFs, I wonder? The Mock lot? The Shattered Corpse bunch? The Spin Flippery guys?!!

Cody

You guys must be doing some small hogs, cause when we do one it's average 15 hours cook time (cut in half of course). Also pineapple/apple juice mixed 50/50 gives a better flavor to the meat than OJ. How high off the coals are you guys keeping your hog? I generally try to keep the temp at the grate level around 250-275f

Cody

This cupcakeer dicktucks and folds faster than a beach chair.

Equal Hater

You guys must be doing some small hogs, cause when we do one it's average 15 hours cook time (cut in half of course). Also pineapple/apple juice mixed 50/50 gives a better flavor to the meat than OJ. How high off the coals are you guys keeping your hog? I generally try to keep the temp at the grate level around 250-275f

I've tried the pineapple but it is not what makes my taste buds go. A little bit too sweet. And yes, I usually keep them under 60 lbs. A 100 lbs hog would probably take 15 hours, but I don't go that big. On the temperature, I really couldn't tell you, as I go by ear. I would guess your 275 estimation is correct.

Cody

I've tried the pineapple but it is not what makes my taste buds go. A little bit too sweet. And yes, I usually keep them under 60 lbs. A 100 lbs hog would probably take 15 hours, but I don't go that big. On the temperature, I really couldn't tell you, as I go by ear. I would guess your 275 estimation is correct.

Apple cider and a little yellow mustard with some brown sugar is another good concoction to use, try it on a tenderloin and see if you like it before you do a whole pig though.