Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like ANOTHER Turd Wars venture is down the tubes

bad dog said:
ride that dead trollwars horse you retard.

Trollwars, the fake trollwars bait site, troll50, troll70, trollvalhalla... who's the retard again?

K. Holsinger said:
Seriously, Jack! Is that your picture BD is posting around?

You're a fucking nimrod, dude!

I posted Jack's pics long before you douches ever showed up here, and they've been circulating long before I found them. You're not only pussies, you're unoriginal pussies.

RWC said:
Trollwars, the fake trollwars bait site, troll50, troll70, trollvalhalla... who's the retard again?

I posted Jack's pics long before you douches ever showed up here, and they've been circulating long before I found them. You're not only pussies, you're unoriginal pussies.

I just see it as a reverse troll. Suddenly one of them "finds" a pic and gets a tiny stiffie going 'OH BOY IM GONNA SHOW THAT BIG FAT TROLL JACK A THING OR TWO!! HE'S UGLY!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Or whatever it is. I posted these pics on a fake bandsite when ranters first showed up and pointed a big bright neon sign of a thread at them.

Still working I see, long after they're gone from the site.
:bigass: Best. Troll. Ever.

Gurk_MacGuintey said:
Seriously, Jack! Is that your picture BD is posting around?

You're a fucking nimrod, dude!

Seriously Gunk, you'll have to get the answer from him, after my lawyers are through with him.