Looks like shit in here

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Of course you don't care, because you don't really care about what it looks like in here either.

To an extent, you're right.

I was kinda hoping to come back here, slip into my cozy little niche, and return to business as usual. Unfortunately, that's not the case. The devolution here as been a slow process, and it looks to be irreversible. I'm beyond caring enough to fight against the tide. I'd rather just fade away again.

I won't be the one to hose you off. Free feel to keep rolling around in your own shit.

aeommai

cookie?
everyone's always going to hearken to an ancienter time when things were supposedly "better" and "happier" or "cooler"

come on loktar, i KNOW you must've hated all that spam! i mean spamcapital was cool but having 300 pages of LOOK AT ME I CAN SPAM EXCESSIVELY was a bit tiring :p

and at least the government stuff is gone!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pickle was here before and a bunch of meanspirited people ran him off. Poor Pickle...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
everyone's always going to hearken to an ancienter time when things were supposedly "better" and "happier" or "cooler"

come on loktar, i KNOW you must've hated all that spam! i mean spamcapital was cool but having 300 pages of LOOK AT ME I CAN SPAM EXCESSIVELY was a bit tiring :p

and at least the government stuff is gone!

Love the spam floods(except when I don't have time to participate and actually have to hit the mark as read button.:( The NAP and Luci shit is just too much to wade through these days).

Donovan

beer, I want beer
This is some shit for which Pickle would not stand!

Sierra

Ah. Steak vs. ground beef, in other words. Gotcha.

(I vote for steak. A center cut, medium-rare with a side a garlic mashed potatoes.)

Seph

Retired Account
Cunt

Seph

Retired Account
and cunts