Lord Kookoo!

Tyrant

The following people have PMed me asking how they can get in touch with you, so as to lick your feet and worship you forever:

1.SaintLucifer
2.Dark_Temptation
3.Wisdom

I'm certain your majesty shall give them the attention they so badly crave.

Lord Kookoo

Messenger said:
The following people have PMed me asking how they can get in touch with you, so as to lick your feet and worship you forever:

1.SaintLucifer
2.Dark_Temptation
3.Wisdom

I'm certain your majesty shall give them the attention they so badly crave.

Of course. Lord Kookoo feels sorry for these poor souls. Masterless, they need Lord Kookoo to give their pointless, empty little lives a reason to exist. I shall immediately go over and minister to these poor freaks, in the hope that it might be possible to help them.

Tyrant

Lord Kookoo said:
Of course. Lord Kookoo feels sorry for these poor souls. Masterless, they need Lord Kookoo to give their pointless, empty little lives a reason to exist. I shall immediately go over and minister to these poor freaks, in the hope that it might be possible to help them.
Thank you.

Tyrant

He is what's called a 'jack-stalker' or 'jackdancer.' When he posts neutral things, I am indifferent. When he showers this board with more mindless anti-jack vitriol, of which we have all gotten very tired of, I'm annoyed.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: I love you, Lil

Wisdom

Lilith said:
Hey now Messe,behave yourself, I approve of Wisdom.

Good to know, cuz your boy Messy just lied like a rug about me PMing him.

Who'z your buddy? The one who isn't lying. :D

Tyrant

Wisdom said:
Good to know, cuz your boy Messy just lied like a rug about me PMing him.
It's true.

Wisdom

Messenger said:
He is what's called a 'jack-stalker' or 'jackdancer.' When he posts neutral things, I am indifferent. When he showers this board with more mindless anti-jack vitriol, of which we have all gotten very tired of, I'm annoyed.

Calling people "jack-stalker" or "jackdancer" is NOT neutral.

You are now a jacksniffer.

Once you choose the Jack path, forever will your destiny be silly.

jack

:bigass:

Tyrant

Wisdom said:

You are now a jacksniffer.

Once you choose the Jack path, forever will your destiny be silly.
That's right, because in this world, there are only those people who utterly loathe him, or those who worship him and 'lick' and 'sniff' him, right?

Sounds a tad psychotic, and reminiscient of the War on Terror.

jack

Sounds like lack of contact with people, especially females.

MessengerX

Wisdom said:
You mean we can't call a spade a spade?

Jack has been called a lot of things. Even if they were all true, you're still the person stalking this 'vile gnome.'

Who's better off again?

Wisdom

Messenger said:
That's right, because in this world, there are only those people who utterly loathe him, or those who worship him and 'lick' and 'sniff' him, right?

No no, I'm sure it's the jacklicker thing. You're licking his scrote like a creamsicle. You may as well be his dual for how often you defend him.

Hat of Ass, you.

Wisdom

MessengerX said:
Who's better off again?

You post here and ask THAT?

I see, you're all still pissed because you "invaded" Comicon last year, and nobody gave a shit.

jack

Yeah everyone's harboring old grudges :bigass: especially those who weren't involved in the invasion :)

MessengerX

Wisdom said:
I see, you're all still pissed because you "invaded" Comicon last year, and nobody gave a shit.
I didn't get involved in the Comicon invasion, you fucking numbskull, but it seems you have enough issues with that to bring it up.