Lord Raffles. Someone sent me a message to pass to you

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Das Schicksal der deutschen Leute ist zur Hand, wie ich in Mein Kampf versprach, das ich ein tausend Jahr Reich errichte. Die deutschen Leute sind das Vorlagenrennen. Es ist unser genetisches Schicksal, zum Welt zu sein erobert. Jetzt werden wir in einen epischen Kampf miteinbezogen. Deutschland ist triumphierend. Rußland wird besiegt. England wird besiegt. Frankreich wird besiegt. Amerika wird besiegt. Wir haben große Wunderwaffen wie das V-1 und das V-2. Die großen Teutonic Götter sagten unseren Triumph voraus. Zu diesem Zweck bilde ich Seigfreid Yoru Oberst auffange Marschall aller deutschen militärischen Kräfte. Yoru befiehlt die Armee. Yoru befiehlt die Marine. Yoru befiehlt die Luftwaffe. Yoru befiehlt die Unterseeboote. Ein Volk. Ein Reich. Ein Yoru
:hmmm:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I like the part that translates as the "Large Teutonic Gods."

Tyrant

Why the fuck is it in this forum?

Lord Raffles

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Because he has a hateful streak in him that translates out this way.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
The fate of the German people is to the hand, as I promised in my fight, which I establish to thousands a year realm. The German people are the collecting main running. It is our genetic fate, to world to be conquered. Now we are referred into a epischen fight. Germany is triumphierend. Ruland is defeated. England is defeated. France is defeated. America is defeated. We have groe miracle weapons like the V-1 and the V-2. The groen Teutonic Gtter forecast our triumph. For this purpose I form Seigfreid Yoru Colonel catch marshal of all German militrischen Krfte. Yoru instructs the army. Yoru instructs the navy. Yoru instructs the Air Force. Yoru instructs the submarines. A people. A realm. A Yoru

WTF? I thought these were driving directions to Las Vegas :hmmm: