Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord Raffles?

Cylvire

Excuse me, good sir, but you seem to be a horrendous aspirant with no true value among this population, for you have simply laid the foundation of pure treachery for all of us.

You know who we are, you are no longer one of us, you have nothing to do with our dealings any more. You've nothing, you simple conventionalist pig, all you've done is create trouble and it is now, only now, that we have been victorious among Lost Lake, but of course, you wouldn't know. You've been too busy with your ficticious fame among TK, but that shall be no more! You're simply a wannabe, you can only dream to have influence, what is influence to you? Imforming Eva of our plans, you goddamn trollop?! That is nothing but betrayl and I'm positive you have much knowledge about such things!

For all of your conformity, you can't really think you're well off now you aspersive piece of trash, you lack the ability to ever be an extremist, you have no revolution in you and all that you spread is babbling lies, not to mention your audacity has made you more enemies than friends.

Suffer on, arrant knave.

It took you this long to post after registering? And this is how you cut in?

I like the use of the word 'aspersive', though. Very nice.

Cylvire said:
Excuse me, good sir, but you seem to be a horrendous aspirant with no true value among this population, for you have simply laid the foundation of pure treachery for all of us.

You know who we are, you are no longer one of us, you have nothing to do with our dealings any more. You've nothing, you simple conventionalist pig, all you've done is create trouble and it is now, only now, that we have been victorious among Lost Lake, but of course, you wouldn't know. You've been too busy with your ficticious fame among TK, but that shall be no more! You're simply a wannabe, you can only dream to have influence, what is influence to you? Imforming Eva of our plans, you goddamn trollop?! That is nothing but betrayl and I'm positive you have much knowledge about such things!

For all of your conformity, you can't really think you're well off now you aspersive piece of trash, you lack the ability to ever be an extremist, you have no revolution in you and all that you spread is babbling lies, not to mention your audacity has made you more enemies than friends.

Suffer on, arrant knave.
Who are you?

You need not to understand who I am or what I am doing here, not to worry, the one who you've grown to know:
Lord Raffles, is the perpetrator in this matter.

Atlas_Collins said:
I see you have a new friend, Raffles! This one obviously knows your pretentions.

Shut the fuck up you mediocrity, I've already dealt with you - keep the fuck out of MY drama.

Lord Raffles said:
Shut the fuck up you mediocrity, I've already dealt with you - keep the fuck out of MY drama.

I'd say 'Suck my Fucking Dick Asshole", but Sarek says you're a disgusting homosexual pervert and I tend to believe him in this matter.

Cylvire said:

Suffer on, arrant knave.

Now I remember...

Awww.... what's the matter? Pissed that Raffles ruined your plans for destroying Lost Lake? Tough shit. I would lament in great detail with regards to the values which you're supposed to adhere to, but I don't think you'd understand. Go back to where you belong, in a laboratory.

Atlas_Collins said:
Hey! I don't care what he likes to fuck - I just don't want any of that filth splashed on me.

Well, you shouldn't want any of it, because that would most likely lead to a venereal disease and I'm sure you would not enjoy that much.

Cylvire said:
Well, you shouldn't want any of it, because that would most likely lead to a venereal disease and I'm sure you would not enjoy that much.

No .. so, what did Raffles do? Screw up some plan, I take it? Working both sides? Revealing well-laid plans and/or tattling like a little girl bitch?

Cylvire, if you're pissed that I spammed your Furcadia character out of existance that's not my fault - blame the Furcadia staff for allowing me the option of doing so.

Lord Raffles said:
Now I remember...

Awww.... what's the matter? Pissed that Raffles ruined your plans for destroying Lost Lake? Tough shit. I would lament in great detail with regards to the values which you're supposed to adhere to, but I don't think you'd understand. Go back to where you belong, in a laboratory.

I don't think you understand, or else you would not be here.
As to me living in a laboratory-- for Christ's sake, your name is Lord Raffles;
I don't think belong any where.