Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lord Raffles?

Atlas_Collins said:
No .. so, what did Raffles do? Screw up some plan, I take it? Working both sides? Revealing well-laid plans and/or tattling like a little girl bitch?

Does "all of the above" apply to these options?

Lord Raffles said:
Shut the fuck up you mediocrity, I've already dealt with you - keep the fuck out of MY drama.

HA AHA AH AHA AHAHA HA AHAHAHAHAHAH

God, you're really funny.

Cylvire said:
Does "all of the above" apply to these options?

Sounds like Raffles. You just can't trust English homos! They're always sneaking around having assignations in public parks and such ... it naturally carries over into their message board habits.

But still, we should probably meet at MSN and team up, you know :bigass:

Atlas_Collins said:
Sounds like Raffles. You just can't trust English homos! They're always sneaking around having assignations in public parks and such ... it naturally carries over into their message board habits.

America's Empire consists of Coca-Cola and Mcdonalds... you can't even mantain a band of Sand Niggers.

Lord Raffles said:
America's Empire consists of Coca-Cola and Mcdonalds... you can't even mantain a band of Sand Niggers.

And your intellect consists of idle threats and empty insults. You can't even maintain a decent sentence structure.

Lord Raffles said:

We got Mexcrements. They work harder than sand niggers and don't keep goats in their living rooms.

How are things up in Luton?

Atlas_Collins said:
We got Mexcrements. They work harder than sand niggers and don't keep goats in their living rooms.

How are things up in Luton?

The fact that you type the Queen's English confirms my point.

Lord Raffles said:
The fact that you type the Queen's English confirms my point.

So do all those Paki's and other mudslime jihadi fucktards you stupid limeys let into your country.

When are you going to grow a set of balls and take your country back?

Or are you just going to take your piggy banks off your desks to show how "sensitive" you multi-culti English pussies are to the muslim scum in your midsts who want to kill you all?

Atlas_Collins said:
So do all those Paki's and other mudslime jihadi fucktards you stupid limeys let into your country.

Or are you just going to take your piggy banks off your desks to show how "sensitive" you multi-culti English pussies are to the muslim scum in your midsts who want to kill you all?

Exactly - more cultures have been affected by the British Empire than that of the American.

Atlas_Collins said:

... I don't think I need to even post here, anymore.

Lord Raffles said:
Exactly - more cultures have been affected by the British Empire than that of the American.

The American hasn't been around for even half as long, you impearialist shit. :'D

Lord Raffles said:

I agree. But you limeys have turned into utter pussies. What happened? You'd rather cower like beaten dogs when mudslimes whine than fly the flag of St. George.

At least there's still a little ball juice in the BNP ... the rest of you should move to France.

Cylvire said:
The American hasn't been around for even half as long, you impearialistic shit. :'D

Armed with the technology and social advancment of the modern age america could have achieved wonders... but it lacks the classicism that will allow it to last for 1,000 years.

Lord Raffles said:
Armed with the technology and social advancment of the modern age america could have achieved wonders... but it lacks the classicism that will allow it to last for 1,000 years.

Because as you know, England is expanding as we speak. :]

Cylvire said:
Because as you know, England is expanding as we speak. :]
It doesn't need to expand, it's left it's mark upon the page of history - an Empire that spanned a quarter of the globes surface, a language dominance that defeated Latin & French, a system of government that has spread further than the American model, plus various other notable achievements despite the minute size of the British Isle.

Compare this with America - an entire continent under its dominance, the world's most technologically advanced nation and still was incapable of victory during the Viet-Nam war (which involved peasants with pitchforks).

Lord Raffles said:
It doesn't need to expand, it's left it's mark upon the page of history - an Empire that spanned a quarter of the globes surface, a language dominance that defeated Latin & French, a system of government that has spread further than the American model, plus various other notable achievements despite the minute size of the British Isle.

Compare this with America - an entire continent under its dominance, the world's most technologically advanced nation and still was incapable of victory during the Viet-Nam war (which involved peasants with pitchforks).

I pretty much just started crying by laughing so hard. I'm not pro-America, so calm the fuck down and stop with your artificial sense of nationalism, you god damn faggot. :'D