Lost: Top 15 must-answer mysteries

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I'm starting to watch Lost from the beginning again. Half way through Season 1. Doubt it'll ever be as good as S1&S2 again though. The Black Rock is awesome.

Big Dick McGee

Remember when Danielle was talking about "The Black Rock" and we all though it was, you know, an actual rock that was black, and then when we found out it was a slave ship we were all like, "Whoa! This shit rocks! They totally played us! One of the creators should try and tackle Trek, I bet he'd do a good job!"

I remember like it was yesterday!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I didn't look through all 15 pages of questions. I hate it when they do that, why not put them all on the same fuckdamn page? :rwmad:

Big Dick McGee

I didn't look through all 15 pages of questions. I hate it when they do that, why not put them all on the same fuckdamn page? :rwmad:

40 years ago today we put a man on the moon using pretty much pencils and paper and you can't be assed to click your mouse fifteen times!?!?!?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll answer all fifteen.

15: What are The Whispers? The Smoke Monster is the keeper of the dead. The whispers are the voices of those who have died on the island.

14: What's Libby's backstory? Who cares?

13: What's the complete Dharma backstory? They drill for "energy". That's it.

12: Where did The Others come from? Various places. Some from the Black Rock, some recruited from off island like Juliet and Ben.

11: Do all the castaways have a secret connection? Jacob manipulating them all to come together.

10: Who are Adam and Eve? Rose and Bernard. Duh.

9. What's the significance of The Numbers? I don't like that this was answer in one of thsoe EXPANDED REALITY things, but if no explanation is given on the show we'll go with that.

8: Why are there Egyptian ruins on The Island? Because Egyptian's discovered the island and lived there. Richard is from that time, Jacob and the Smoke Monster are Egyptian Gods.

7. Where are stewardess Cindy and the kids? In the Temple. The Others took them because they were on Jacob's list of people who aren't important but don't deserve to die.

6. What is the Island, anyway? It's a place where miracles happen.

5: What happened to Claire? Emilie needed time off to film a movie.

4: What was up with Walt? He was a "candidate" for leadership of the others like Ben as he showed the same powers, but he couldn't control them so they let him go...and the actor grew up and isn't very good anyway.

3: What is The Monster? It's the God of death and judgement. And Dark Locke/Jacob's enemy.

2: Who is Jacob? He's the God of life and forgiveness or something. He brought "lost" people to the island to give them a second chance.

1: Why doesn't Richard Alpert age? He used to be evil (either a slaver on the Black Rock or an ancient Egyptian bastard) so Jacob stopped him from aging so that he could live long enough to atone for his sins.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
40 years ago today we put a man on the moon using pretty much pencils and paper and you can't be assed to click your mouse fifteen times!?!?!?

Oh I can be arsed, but I don't want to wait for every page to load. DIAL UP :rwmad:

Big Dick McGee

Oh I can be arsed, but I don't want to wait for every page to load. DIAL UP :rwmad:

Oh, Cassie. I'm so sorry. I had no idea! My condolences!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Maybe they don't have broadband on the island either.

Big Dick McGee

Thanks, Wacky, now I don't have to watch the final season!

CaptainWacky

Evangeline Lilly will be in it.

Big Dick McGee

AND HER BREASTS.

CaptainWacky

And ass.