Love Child, Oh Love Child

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I must end our year and a half relationship. Forgive me, and I still wanna lick you all over with my tongue while your young, nubile body is covered in honey. :)

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Fucking-LESBIAN! I knew there was something wrong with you, this is why you didn't get back to me about pics of you with your clothes on isn't it. TK is a sham now. TK used to be wall to wall titties for the asking. Back in the old days there wasn't a chick at TK that wouldn't gladly dance topless on webcam for your enjoyment. My enjoyment that is, yes mine but that's all over now thanks to girls like you.

Fuck girls like you.

What we need at TK is a strip club, a webcam forum to members down for the crime, members like me and a few others.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Fucking-LESBIAN! I knew there was something wrong with you, this is why you didn't get back to me about pics of you with your clothes on isn't it. TK is a sham now. TK used to be wall to wall titties for the asking. Back in the old days there wasn't a chick at TK that wouldn't gladly dance topless on webcam for your enjoyment. My enjoyment that is, yes mine but that's all over now thanks to girls like you.

Fuck girls like you.

What we need at TK is a strip club, a webcam forum to members down for the crime, members like me and a few others.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!

Tisi was never going to do anything for you. You're nothing but a lowlife(cupcakeer) creepy stalker perv.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Fuck girls like you.

She just recently spread all the pics of her with her clothes on that she was going to spread around. You were gone forever so you missed out.

Love Child

One Love
I must end our year and a half relationship. Forgive me, and I still wanna lick you all over with my tongue while your young, nubile body is covered in honey. :)

You ended our relationship on my birthday? OMG! Who would do that?! LOL I can't stand this pain Tisi I don't know what I will do with my life now.

Just kidding. I think I am going to take LC off FB anyway. I started a business page and her name comes up as people I might know-WTF I can't get rid of this bitch!

I will always remember Vegas baby! Love you!

Tisiphone

Mmmm...Vegas. At Bally's, the penthouse suite. And that nameless male stripper who did just what we needed him to do to us.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

Made me think of Erica Jong and the "zipless fuck"

Tisiphone

Disturbing.