Love Child WHY???

He is soooooooooo HAWT!!!!!!

I want him

WHY can't i force him to be mine??

Perhaps if you would bend me over a chair ever so delicately & then FUCK me like a SHE-DEVIL with yer strap on COCK!!??? ..... i would forget about ...HIM??

shall we try?

yes, pleasure me LC...pleasure me HARD!!

if i get erect i shall pleasure u with my cock...HARD!!;)

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
You mean like that crazy girl from down the hall, dragging her baby brother in a radio flyer wagon? Yeah, I remember when the Phaeroes terrorized the dirty boulevard. She rowed the river of asphalt into Sunset. Sent her mother's linen through the rinse. Counting her coins from her basket, she watched as the little Prince fell over on Charleton Heston.

Angela Garcia as NeonMosfet

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
On Elf he had a smart little suit. Not sure about the one you're talking about. Is he a math midget?

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
The one on THRESHHOLD. Data was in it as well. A signal comes to earth from OUT THERE. All who hear it, turn into triple helix monsters, trisomy on steroids. Peter was a number cruncher. He crunched for his bookie. He crunched to rotate his hookers. When he found the time, he crunched to find the fractals that would prevent humans from turning into trisomic monsters and dreaming of glass forests.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
another classic bump.

jack

Wonder whatever happened to Henoch?

Love Child

One Love
I probably never responded to this thread because I was in a state of shock.
I still am
and I react the same way to it
FUCK!

jack

He never held back. I bumped in to him online a couple years ago, but it drifted away again. IIRC he was doing orderly stuff in an old folks nursing home.

Getting paid to molest grammy and grampy I guess.

jack

jack