Love Child

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
*removed*

Mistress_of_the_sea

The One The Many

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Jeff, I know the story and I'm sorry. Yeah I do believe she is a slut. If anything I'm suprised nobody knew that before. Has anybody seen any of her posts? I think it's beyond her control to post anything that's non-sex related. And Sea Mistress up there is one of the biggest bitches in the world, if the only reason she joined TK was to fuck with you. That there is a true troll, however when IRL drama gets involved with fake internet drama, that's where the line is crossed and it's not fun anymore.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Most of this isnt on board topic anymore. Also, Love Child quit the internetz supposedly.

Mistress_of_the_sea

The One The Many
Jeff, I know the story and I'm sorry. Yeah I do believe she is a slut. If anything I'm suprised nobody knew that before. Has anybody seen any of her posts? I think it's beyond her control to post anything that's non-sex related. And Sea Mistress up there is one of the biggest bitches in the world, if the only reason she joined TK was to fuck with you. That there is a true troll, however when IRL drama gets involved with fake internet drama, that's where the line is crossed and it's not fun anymore.

You know the story? Is there something wrong with posting about sex? I joined TK to fuck with someone I've never met? No I joined this place to be closer to my love child, if it has caused difficulty for another person than I am truly sorry, but that was not my intent.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Its okay.

Alot of things that shouldve stayed off TK were aired here. It was dragged out drama, and everyone has an opinion of it, whether all the facts were known or not. Im guilty of that myself.

For the most part, the details of any real life story between and Love Child and you arent anything most of us want to be involved with any further.

Btw, my comment in that other thread was a joke. A mean spirited one and tasteless, but a joke none the less.

Sheesh. You people.

IF LC read this thread, then she knows I'm joking. Mostly.

She's called both me and herself worse.

I have nothing against her, despite our checkered past.

I still consider Love Child a friend, and hope she feels the same towards me.

Mistress, I bear you no ill will either. What happened was in no way your fault.

And if anyone wants to get upset over any offhand comments I make towards LC or anyone, I can can only say this:

Welcome to TK :D

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
she knows I'm joking. Mostly.
Mostly is a powerfull word.

She's called both me and herself worse.

I have nothing against her, despite our checkered past.

I still consider Love Child a friend, and hope she feels the same towards me.

Mistress, I bear you no ill will either. What happened was in no way your fault.
Aw group hug!