Loving Wife vs Pleasure Slave: Can Someone explain the Difference?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
I cant believe that my wife has accused me of seeing her as being nothing more than "eye candy" and just referred to herself as my "Pleasure Slave" :(

That really hurt me. First a few months back she (along with her instigating sister) accused me of having a "Breast Fetish" and that if her breasts were a single cup size smaller that I wouldn't want anything to do with her. This of course is insane

Now she comes to me with this nonsense....

I am like WTF? :hmmm:

I am typing this here because she isnt home right now to see it, and I really want to vent about it but there is no one else around at the moment to talk to.

You all tell me, what red blooded man would not become aroused when he hears a woman (his woman) walk towards him across a hard floor in heels.

What man would not become aroused when he smells the sweet aroma of both perfume and persperation when she walks past.

To me she is indeed a VERY beautiful woman. So how does admiring her appearance make me see her as "eye candy"?

She also accused me of "taking sex from her without her consent" and claims that she only goes along with it to please me. Sometimes she may be sitting down writing at the table and I may come up behind her and kiss the back of her neck. Is there anything wrong with that? She may be in the kitchen washing dishes and I may come up behind her and give her a hug. Although she may be caught completely off guard when I do this things, Again..is it a crime?

I truly consider myself as being the luckiest man on earth to have her, and I know for a fact that my entire world would die if she ever left (although I fight like hell not to let her know it). but some things she says really irks me sometimes.

Most women are married to bums that treat them like a pimp treats his whores. They send her out to make the money, then expects her to bring it home and spend it all on him. I was always taught from birth that the only people that live off of women are bums and babies, and that any man that cannot stand on his own is not a man. I go to work, come home and give the money I earn to HER, and she pays all the bills! She (at my request)handles all the money in the house. I chose things this way do to the fact that one of the biggest things that lead to divorces is couples fighting over money.

Most women I would think would be thrilled with this. Receintly she said that by doing this that I am trying to "Buy Her". Again I was like WTF?

I dont know where she getting all of these stupid ideas from (then again I think I do.. from her meddling sister). but I really wish she'd be more appreciative sometimes......

Just saying.. :mmph:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I cant believe that my wife has accused me of seeing her as being nothing more than "eye candy" and just referred to herself as my "Pleasure Slave" :(

That really hurt me. First a few months back she (along with her instigating sister) accused me of having a "Breast Fetish" and that if her breasts were a single cup size smaller that I wouldn't want anything to do with her. This of course is insane

I am typing this here because she isnt home right now to see it, and I really want to vent about it but there is no one else around at the moment to talk to.

You all tell me, what red blooded man would not become aroused when he hears a woman (his woman) walk towards him across a hard floor in heels.

What man would not become aroused when he smells the sweet aroma of both perfume and persperation when she walks past.

To me she is indeed a VERY beautiful woman. So how does admiring her appearance make me see her as "eye candy"?

She also accused me of "taking sex from her without her consent" and claims that she only goes along with it to please me. Sometimes she may be sitting down writing at the table and I may come up behind her and kiss the back of her neck. Is there anything wrong with that? She may be in the kitchen washing dishes and I may come up behind her and give her a hug. Although she may be caught completely off guard when I do this things, Again..is it a crime?

I truly consider myself as being the luckiest man on earth to have her, and I know for a fact that my entire world would die if she ever left (although I fight like hell not to let her know it). but some things she says really irks me sometimes.

Most women are married to bums that treat them like a pimp treats his whores. They send her out to make the money, then expects her to bring it home and spend it all on him. I was always taught from birth that the only people that live off of women are bums and babies, and that any man that cannot stand on his own is not a man. I go to work, come home and give the money I earn to HER, and she pays all the bills! She (at my request)handles all the money in the house. I chose things this way do to the fact that one of the biggest things that lead to divorces is couples fighting over money.

Most women I would think would be thrilled with this. Receintly she said that by doing this that I am trying to "Buy Her". Again I was like WTF?

I dont know where she getting all of these stupid ideas from (then again I think I do.. from her meddling sister). but I really wish she'd be more appreciative sometimes......

Just tell her if she was really just a pleasure slave she'd be deafmute and her tits would dispense cold beer. Say it in front of the sister and I guarantee that conversation won't come up again.

Meanwhile, my marriage ended because my wife handled all the money. I did the same thing, came home and handed it over, but somehow there was never enough to do what I wanted after her needs were met. I am now a firm believer that separate finances can lead to a happier marriage.

Homo Erectus

Donovan, My marriage also had problems due to the wife handling the money. I am now a firm believer that a single Homo is a happy homo.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Donovan, My marriage also had problems due to the wife handling the money. I am now a firm believer that a single Homo is a happy homo.

I am coming to this conclusion pretty rapidly myself. However, the cute girl upstairs just ran into me in the library and twirled her hair while she mentioned that she was having trouble getting the weatherstripping put up in her apartment...the blood is rushing out of my head...hard to...think...must...make...promises....

Yub

Anachrophobic

Just tell her if she was really just a pleasure slave she'd be deafmute and her tits would dispense cold beer. Say it in front of the sister and I guarantee that conversation won't come up again.

Meanwhile, my marriage ended because my wife handled all the money. I did the same thing, came home and handed it over, but somehow there was never enough to do what I wanted after her needs were met. I am now a firm believer that separate finances can lead to a happier marriage.

Never let the woman control the money. They already control the sex.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
First item: separate finances. Always a good idea.

Second item: You treat your wife like a goddess, you worship the ground she walks on, and you want a LOT of sex with her. Those are NOT bad things. However, you also have given her all of the Power here.
Ignore the "wife or pleasure slave" issue. Ignore her annoyance at your enjoyment of her breasts. Just don't get drawn in.
You have other problems. Non-sexual problems. I don't know what they are, but it is looking like the power's not in balance between the two of you. Ask her what NON sexual things aren't going so well right now. Work on those. The sex will come around on it's own.
My own marriage broke up because the sex was good, but it masked other issues that came up (mostly an un-treated depression, and some of my own issues as well). However, sex is so "Loud" in a relationship, that it can cover other, more base issues.

Take back the power. Suggest a 1 month hiatus on sex. She'll be shocked. She might well try to seduce you. Or she might not react at all. In either case, it might give you two a pause to explore anything else that might be out of balance.

Just a suggestion.

Finally, to answer your starting question: a loving wife is a woman in a balanced relationship with male/female roles. A pleasure slave is a woman who has chosen to give the sexually based power in the relationship over to her partner. She can't refuse sex, and she's given control of what sexual signals she sends to her partner (i.e. how to dress, when she can masturbate, etc). That may or may not also extend to other areas of her life, that varies with the couple (for example, my own marriage was NOT a TPE, some people want that, we didn't).
Women hold the sexual "keystone". When a woman willingly gives that power to you, THAT is the thrill of being a Dominant, not the sex itself.

starguard

I assumed this was copy/pasted from somewhere. :hmmm:
But if it isn't Stargard, good luck.

This time I actually wish it was :(

I think its time we both sat down (without her meddling sidekick hanging off of her shoulder) and have a good long talk about a lot of things.

When I started this thread, I was typing in anger. When one lets their emotions take control of them we all tend to say and do things that we shouldn't say.

I really should not have started this thread, and instead of typing here, I should have been saying these things directly to her face.

I see that I have to sit her down and convince her that we need to start communicating with each other from now on at a whole new level...

:(

eloisel

Forever Empress E
But, dear Starguard, it is obvious you have an issue with breasts and you seem to like them grossly huge and you seem to be interested in sex in public places and not always between consenting partners. If that is what I get from you from just a few posts on a message board, your wife is probably picking up on the "eye candy" and "breast size" issues from things you say, do, or maybe have around the home. You may think you are treating her nicely because you give her material things and control over the money. However, if you are making it obvious to her that you are interested in other females in ways that she can not compete, or will not always be able to compete, then you are basically not treating her nicely.

starguard

But, dear Starguard, it is obvious you have an issue with breasts and you seem to like them grossly huge and you seem to be interested in sex in public places and not always between consenting partners. If that is what I get from you from just a few posts on a message board, your wife is probably picking up on the "eye candy" and "breast size" issues from things you say, do, or maybe have around the home. You may think you are treating her nicely because you give her material things and control over the money. However, if you are making it obvious to her that you are interested in other females in ways that she can not compete, or will not always be able to compete, then you are basically not treating her nicely.

This is something that I have taken into consideration :(

I have never cheated on her, and though I do admit that in the past I have had several photos and jpegs of other women that her sister took the liberty to destroy, maybe I was (am) at fault for her saying the things that she did.

I can see that this is gonna be one Christmas that I am going to remember for a very long time.....

eloisel

Forever Empress E
First thing - you gotta quit letting her sister make all this intrusion into your marriage. You and your wife need to agree on that. The marriage is between you and your wife - not you, your wife, and her sister.

Second thing - you know what the deal is you just hope someone agrees with the seedier side of things so you can keep doing them and pretend you don't know they are seedy.

Third thing - you love your wife. She loves you. Act like it.

This Christmas might be the best you've had in awhile.

starguard

A friend of mines just e-mailed me this Youtube Vid trying to make me laugh......It did :lol:

[youtube]fIV3DVxKBO8[/youtube]

Consumer

Elder Statesman
First thing - you gotta quit letting her sister make all this intrusion into your marriage. You and your wife need to agree on that. The marriage is between you and your wife - not you, your wife, and her sister.

That's key.