Luci, are you still here?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I miss you, come and play with me!
We can have another really long discussion that will completely annoy the others, I'll even let you chose the topic! Are you game?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, I've just had an idea - Luci, can you do 'subtle'? I might have a mb we could visit together.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I miss you, come and play with me!
We can have another really long discussion that will completely annoy the others, I'll even let you chose the topic! Are you game?

Aw, you miss me. Isn't that cute? The WHORE misses me. Tch, tch.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Oh, I've just had an idea - Luci, can you do 'subtle'? I might have a mb we could visit together.

You have a what we could visit together? Are you offering to show yourself naked to me on cam via MSN? I am game. I could always use a good laugh, watching a WHORE beg for my attention as she squirms on cam, rubbing her snatch and calling out 'oh Luci!'

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Wishful thinking will get you nowhere, dude.

Take it from me.

Quite true. I play the OLGC Maximillions lottery. So far, nothing. Good thing I have the women as my true lottery. I win some good numbers at that game. Yet, I WISH I would win the Maximillions. I used to think if I won, I would leave Canada, and live somewhere in the Caribbean with my winnings, but the thought of leaving my beloved Canada... I don't know if I could do it. 'Twould break my heart.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
You have a what we could visit together? Are you offering to show yourself naked to me on cam via MSN? I am game. I could always use a good laugh, watching a WHORE beg for my attention as she squirms on cam, rubbing her snatch and calling out 'oh Luci!'
Well, I guess we've established that subtlety's not exactly your forte.