Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luci loses his mind

SaintLucifer said:
*YAWN* The KHARMA guy is right you know? Everyone has seen you all take me on as a group and get your ass handed to you.

YUK! In his white-tee Lucifer is correct. Maybe the rest of you haters need to regroup when trolling this guy. In other words if this were a basketball game. I can't believe I'm saying this but Lucifer takes y'all assess to the hoop daily.

Reminds me of many Comicon poster I've lurked since I've posted at TK.

missmanners said:
Are you feeling better dear? Remember, juice, chicken soup and plenty of rest. Oh and stay warm.

;)
mm

Hiya darling!! How are you this evening? Hopefully you have not suffered the same fate as I, suffering illness. Surely one as wonderful as yourself has a date this evening perhaps?

geedis said:
YUK! In his white-tee Lucifer is correct. Maybe the rest of you haters need to regroup when trolling this guy. In other words if this were a basketball game. I can't believe I'm saying this but Lucifer takes y'all assess to the hoop daily.

Reminds me of many Comicon poster I've lurked since I've posted at TK.

You doubted me? Shame.