Luci Rantings

OS@M@'s Dick

I did live in Alberta for 6 months, then returned because a company was begging me to come back. Natch.

I LOVED Calgary, but I could not stand Edmonton, which has clearly the strangest layout I have ever seen of a city. Calgary was rather small, but still a wonderful city. It was strange to see a 'subway' that is no subway at all, but a surface transport.

YOU OBVIOUSLY GOT CONFUSED WITH THE SANDWICH CHAIN, EVEN A FAG COULD GET THAT RIGHT. ALLAH MOCKS YOU

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
This is happening - probably tonight.

It's a new forum, that combines TK Media Center, The Digital Abyss and The TK Sports Arena.

It's reversible if we end up hating it.

What it does is use thread prefixes to allow you to show only threads with certain prefixes. It's like a fast and easy to use filter. When you post a new thread you select the prefix you want for it (a prefix is required).

To start, a prefix has been given to each thread in the seperate forums:
TK Media Center: Misc. Media
The Digital Abyss: Misc. Technical
TK Sports Arena: Sports

The full list of available prefixes current is:
Sports
Photography and Cameras
Internet
MP3
Phones
Computers
Misc. Media
Movies
TV
Music
Misc. Technology

After some admin discussion we will probably be looking to ad a mod or two to do the following tasks: Change wrong prefixes (when they notice, or upon request by the thread creator). Add new prefixes as needed. And over time change the generic prefixes given to the original threads to ones more meaningful.

If you are interested in doing these duties PM myself and cc mm. It will all be discussed and everyone will be kept updated.

As always, feedback and ideas are welcome.

Who gives a shit, you fucking slab of HAM?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Shut the fuck up SaintLucifer. Your trolling dual days are over bitch. I have you written in the "Blackfoot secret log".

Is this 'secret log' a list of individuals whose cock you have a secret desire to suck? Let me guess, you moved me to the top of said list, didn't you? Well, I cannot tell you that I beam with pride, but rather with disgust. I abhor cupcakeERS, yet the mere thought of a cupcakeER FAG truly makes my skin crawl.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Is the question I'm asking to hard to answer?

I've been stuck between 1145-1500 post for several years now.

Does 1500 or more post has some value at "TK"? I can't seem to clear that total.

Is it difficult for you to shut the fuck up, and get that watermelon back into your mouth? Fuck, cupcakeER.