Mad Men 6x03 - 'The Collaborators'

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I need to watch it again, I was working while it was on live last night. Also I need to get some sleep before work today.

I think Don's headed for a complete mental breakdown this year.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Oh he totally is.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm enjoying the Peggy scenes the most.

"We'll, uhh, have your wig ready then, ma'am."

PETE'S SIDEBURNS?!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, Peggy and Stan are a nice comedy team. He's always baked, and she's constantly catching herself becoming Don in her new job.

It is strange to see Don going through the same shit all over again, but this time he looks so much more pathetic for doing it. I think that very last scene, where he approaches his door, and instead slumps down the wall, showed that even he realizes it too.

More later, still working, plus computer problems.

CaptainWacky

Yeah I'm finding the Don cheating/flashback scenes not all that interesting, just because we've seen it all before. I know that's the point but it doesn't make it any less true.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There are plenty of opportunities for twists to come: does the doctor really have all these emergencies to go to, or is he a mini-Don himself, which is why he may know about Don & Silvia and doesn't even care? Megan could lose her soap opera job and suddenly find herself around the house a lot more -- remember how they fought like cats last year when she wasn't getting work? Or she could get pregnant again. Or even better, Catholic Silvia, who told Megan she would NEVER consider getting an abortion, could get knocked up with Donsauce. (If she's so Catholic, is she even using birth control?)

There's also probably a great Don-Peggy showdown coming if she lands Heinz Ketchup. Especially since Don seems to be in a creative drought. He's definitely gonna go banana-banana-bonkers by season's end.

CaptainWacky

I'm sure it is going somewhere, don't worry!