Mad Men 6x04 - 'To Have and To Hold'

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The Don Draper Downfall Watch continues...

He hasn't changed when it comes to dismissing Megan's career, and he's pretty much taken everyone at work for granted. There's no one left there he feels he needs to please. He's coasting, kinda like Robert Shaw coasted into the shark's mouth in Jaws.

(I think the shark will turn out to be Bob...3 episodes and he's still a smiling joke of a kiss-ass...he'll have his moment later on, BANK ON IT)

And he's so fucked up, he's a fuddy-duddy prude when friends want to swing -- and then he sneaks up and sees his mistress.

Hey look, Dawn has her own life and opinions now! 'Bout time...I like the outside perspective she brings to the office and how it looks to anyone who isn't inside.

Harry's a dick for humiliating Joan inpublic -- even tho he has a point about what he's worth to them -- he built the TV department by himself. I still see Lane swinging on his door every time she feels humiliated -- he's the one who engineered her partnership just to keep covering up his money problems. So Joan's due for a major scene sometime soon.

Loved Don listening thru the door while Peggy pitched Heinz, and hearing her use everything he taught her to come up with a better pitch than his. She didn't steal the account, but she and SmarmyBossGuy got to see Don & Co. double-fail once Ken walked into the bar.

Don's getting left behind...

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Would McMahon & Tate fit into the MadMenverse:phpquestion:

Maybe they exist(ed) in it:phpquestion:

9049.imgcache.jpg
:phpquestion:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Poor Megan.