Mad Men 6x11 - 'Favors'

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(Starting this now since I won't be home later when it's on -- I'll be out drinking and singing in honor of the Tony Awards)

Betty plans for Sally's future, while Peggy encounters trouble at home.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
If they kill off Megan I'LL KILL OFF THEM.

(Note: not a credible threat.)

CaptainWacky

Poor Sally.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah -- time for another therapist!

I never would have thought I'd see a sweet moment between Peggy & Pete. I guess he's really that desperate at the moment, lol. But it was sweet in its odd way.

GO BOB YOU BIG SISTAH YOU! I guess Joan is officially his fruitfly. So, the question is, just how low/confused/desperate is Pete? He's getting nowhere at work, at home, with his mom...will he dock at any welcome port in the storm?

Don's in deep shit. Megan ain't gonna die, she's gonna kill Don, lol.

Best moment of the season so far* -- Peggy's look of horror when Pete's mother started talking about the baby they had together, before realizing that Mom thought she was Trudy.

* Besides Pete falling down the stairs, of course.

ONLY TWO EPISODES LEFT, and they show us previews of Pete playing with his rifle? Niiiiiiice...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Matthew Weiner Kills the Internet's Favorite Mad Men Conspiracy Theory

Two weeks ago the Internet came up with what seemed at the time like an airtight Mad Men conspiracy theory: Megan Draper was Sharon Tate, and just like Tate, Draper too was going to die.

[Spoilers below]

Well, as it turns out, the Internet had this one all wrong. Crazy, right?

The LA Times' was in attendance for a round table with Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner, and decided to get the skinny on the theory straight from the Showrunner's mouth:
Yes, Sharon Tate wore that T-shirt, but that was just my costume designer Janie Bryant and I solving an argument. Women's T-shirts had not come into fashion. I always wanted Megan in a Disneyland T-shirt and Janie kept saying, 'They're not around yet.' So I said, 'There's got to be a women's T-shirt,' and Janie brought [the photo of Tate] in and asked, 'Is this OK?' And I said, 'Yes. I want that exact T-shirt.' Little did I know ...
Weiner goes a step further, guaranteeing that not only is Jessica Pare's job safe for the time being, but that, at least as far as this season is concerned, "no one’s going to die."

Maybe that's because... they're already dead.
Okay then.

CaptainWacky

Remember when he said "LANE DEFINITELY WON'T DIE" and then...

(I just made that up.)