Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, some of you losers are posting here on Christmas day!

Everyone makes mistakes. I make spelling mistakes. Your mom let your dad cum in her pussy instead of her ass. No one is mistake free.

All you "losers" are posting here today on christmas! "LOL"

Like, come on, don't any of you have lifes? What retard would post here on christmas day? You'd have to live in you're mom's basment.

Sheesh.

"LOL"

Cranky Bastard said:
All you "losers" are posting here today on christmas! "LOL"

Like, come on, don't any of you have lifes? What retard would post here on christmas day? You'd have to live in you're mom's basment.

Sheesh.

"LOL"

You have to understand Dick. He's an overweight 15 yo grease ball and he DOES live in his daddy's basement. ;)

Cranky Bastard said:
That isn't a real people.

Actually, for Mess it is. And while I don't agree with it necessarily, I fully support to the DEATH his right to believe it to be just another day.

The idea that Mess is dishonest flies in the face of everything I know about him offboard, so someone is either clueless or just being willfully ignorant when they make disgusting and libellous statements of that nature in some inane and pathetic attempt to troll someone.

On Christmas no less, when they claim to be celebrating family.

Sorry I couldn't respond to this bullshit earlier, I was busy on Christmas with two housefulls of guests, one at home and one at the hotel.

061107irmarylsky1504431ip5.jpg

I thought you were insulting me for a moment with a new variation on my name: "mentard."

Looks at bottle of absolut.

I really need to slow down.